The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership offers official bus tours of the Atlanta BeltLine led by trained experienced guides. Reservations are required. Please review the tour details below for tour registration, and check out our FAQs for general questions. Group and private tours are available; details are listed below. The Atlanta BeltLine bus is operated and maintained through our partnership with Greene Worldwide Transportation.
About the Bus
The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership’s tour program operates with a natural gas-powered, ADA accessible tour bus funded through contributions from 10th & Monroe, LLC, SunTrust Bank Trusteed Foundations – Florence C. and Harry L. English Memorial Fund and Thomas Guy Woolford Charitable Trust, and AGL Resources. Read more →
- Saturday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
- Tours depart from the Inman Park MARTA station PROMPTLY at 9:30 a.m. and return by 12:30 p.m. (Tours include a brief rest stop in West End)
- Note: Tours do not currently include the Quarry.
- Reservations are $25 per seat. All proceeds go the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership to help build the BeltLine. (refundable only if canceled at least 48 hours in advance)
- Those requiring ADA assistance should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-446-4404.
- Participants must check in by 9:15 a.m. or their seat may be released.
Tour Departure Location
- Tours begin at Inman Park MARTA station located at 1055 Dekalb Avenue, NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 (get map and directions or take MARTA to the station). There is ample parking at the MARTA station for tour-goers but please consider walking, riding your bike or taking MARTA to the station.
- There are two sides to the MARTA station. The Inman Park side is on the north side of Dekalb Ave. The bus will be parked on the Inman Park side (not the Reynoldstown side). GPS will take you to the wrong side of the station. Please be sure to input the address directly into your GPS system.
- View Atlanta BeltLine Bus tour pick up map
Learn more about the tour and our bus tour guides by downloading the below PDFs:
Important Bus Tour Notes
Tours do not currently include the Quarry.
We do not offer tours on Holiday weekends. On Holiday weekends there will be no tours listed on the registration calendar.
Cancellations must be made by customers 48-hours prior to the scheduled tour via phone call: 404-446-4404 or email: tours@
atlbeltlinepartnership.org in order to receive a full refund.
Groups of 5 of more must give one weeks notice for a full refund.
No shows at the bus by customers on the day of the tour are non-refundable or exchangeable. When you reserve a tour seat, we do not book anyone else for that time slot.[/bsc_infobox]
We are able to accommodate one wheelchair on our bus tour. Please note you must inform us ahead of time so that the proper accommodations can be made. To reserve ADA accessible seat email us at email@example.com or call us at 404-446-4404.
If you have reserved an ADA accessible seat please arrive at 9:00am to allow sufficient time to board the bus.
On regularly scheduled tour dates, we can accommodate limited group participation for groups of 15 or fewer participants. If you have a larger group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 404-446-4404 so we can work with you to determine touring options.
Private tours are available most days, pending bus and tour guide availability. Private tours can accommodate up to 32 guests per tour, and are subject to a tour fee (nonprofit rates are available). As a nonprofit organization with limited resources, we are unable to offer free private tours. We thank you for your support and your understanding as we try to provide as many private group tours as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Alice Weston at email@example.com or 404-446-4404.
To learn more about private tour options, and to inquire about availability, please complete the following form and our tour coordinator will reach out to you within one business day.
Select to Complete Private Tour Request Form+-
Frequently Asked Questions
If your specific question is not addressed here, please contact Alice Weston, Tour Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why is there a charge for tours?+-
As awareness of the Atlanta BeltLine reaches a critical mass, the demand for funding for programs that address additional needs around the Atlanta BeltLine grows. To support the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership’s impact in other key areas, we are offering tours of the Atlanta Beltline for $25 per person.
All the reservations are full. Is there a wait list?+-
Unfortunately, we are not able to maintain a wait list for our bus tours, and we do realize our tours fill up fast. We do occasionally receive cancellations, and we release these seats as soon as they are available. You can check for available seats on the tour registration web site.
Do you accept walk-ups on the morning of the tour?+-
You are welcome to arrive early on the morning of a tour and try to walk on. If people who made a reservation do not arrive by 9:25 a.m., we will give these seats away on a first-come, first-served basis.
I use a wheelchair/walker. Can I take the bus tour?+-
We are able to accommodate one wheelchair on our bus tour. Please note you must inform us ahead of time so that the proper accommodations can be made. To reserve ADA accessible seat email us at email@example.com or call us at 404-446-4404. If you have reserved an ADA accessible seat please arrive at 9:00am to allow sufficient time to board the bus.