Join us for our free Run Club Meetups!
The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership’s Run Club meetups are back and better than ever in 2022! Along with our good friends at the Atlanta Track Club, we host group runs every Thursday, rotating each week between locations on the Eastside, Westside, Southside, and Northeast Interim Trails.
Come out and run/walk with us and explore everything the Atlanta BeltLine has to offer.
- We gather at 6:15 p.m. and head out for a 2- or 4-mile fun run on the trail promptly at 6:30.
- Runners and walkers of all levels, strollers (with kids in ‘em even), and pets are all welcome!
- Our meetups are always free and open to everyone – no registration needed – so just show up ready to have fun. It’s a great way to stay in touch with your running buddies and even meet some new ones.
- Discounted sips are waiting for us upon our return, and you’ll even have a chance to win some cool swag in our post-run raffle.
Our current host partners are New Realm Brewing (Eastside Trail) Monday Night Garage and Wild Heaven Brewing (Westside Trail), Orpheus Brewing (Northeast Trail), and Elsewhere Brewing (Southside Trail).
Check out Run Club Fun!
View drone video of the Atlanta BeltLine’s Run Club visit to New Realm Brewing. Recorded by Patrick Powell of PPOV Media.
Get Active & and Get Social withRun Club!
The Atlanta BeltLine Race Series is a collaboration between the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership & the Atlanta Track Club to provide opportunities for runners and walkers of all fitness levels to get out and active on different sections of the Atlanta BeltLine.
The run is free and open to the public. No registration is needed so just come on out and join us!
Check calendar for where we’ll be this week! Or you can keep up with us on our Run Club Facebook page.
- June 2 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- June 9 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- June 16 @ 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm