Join us for our free Weekly Run Club Meetups!
Atlanta Track Club (ATC) and Atlanta BeltLine Partnership (ABP) are thrilled to announce an expansion of their popular Thursday night run club program. Starting in July the program will expand from its current rotation of five BeltLine-located breweries to eight!
All supporting breweries are locally owned and located either on or very close to the Atlanta BeltLine. Run club participants will be visiting all major trail segments of the Atlanta BeltLine during each 8-week rotation.
Here’s the updated brewery line-up:
- Monday Night Garage (Westside Trail)
- Wild Heaven Brewing (Westside Trail)
- Best End Brewing (Westside Trail) – New Location!
- New Realm Brewing (Eastside Trail)
- Biggerstaff Brewing (Eastside Trail) – New Location!
- Three Taverns Imaginarium (Eastside Trail) – New Location!
- Orpheus Brewing (Northeast Trail)
- Elsewhere Brewing (Southside Trail)
Over the past year, ATC and ABP have created one of the most popular weekly group runs in Atlanta. Since returning to in-person programming in June 2021, the club has hosted 49 club meetups with close to 2,500 people participating. There have been several runs with 100+ attendees!
People enjoy that the runs are free, open to anyone (all fitness levels) and no registration is required. Doggies and strollers are totally welcome. Participants come for the 2- or 4-mile fun run/walk and stay to socialize with other runners and enjoy post-run refreshments. Supporting breweries offer discounts on beverages and sometimes food. The weekly raffle of ABP/ATC swag and gift cards along with product from the host breweries has become a participant favorite.
“We love that we have a core group of runners/walkers who join us nearly every week,” said ABP run club coordinator John Becker, “but we’re just as excited to see new faces at each meetup.”
The expanded rotation gets started Thursday, July 7 at Biggerstaff Brewing, 537 Edgewood Ave. SE, Atlanta, 30312. Participants should arrive for check-in at 6:15 p.m. The run starts at 6:30 p.m.
To find out where the club will meet on any given Thursday, check the calendar at BeltLine.org/Events. Or follow Atlanta Track Club or Atlanta BeltLine on Instagram and Facebook where weekly location reminders will be posted.
Check out Run Club Fun!
View drone video of the Atlanta BeltLine’s Run Club visit to New Realm Brewing. Recorded by Patrick Powell of PPOV Media.
Get Active & and Get Social withRun Club!
The Atlanta BeltLine Weekly Run Club is a collaboration between the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership & the Atlanta Track Club to provide opportunities for runners and walkers of all fitness levels to get out and active on different sections of the Atlanta BeltLine.
Runs are free and open to the public. No registration is needed so just come on out and join in the fun!
Check calendar for where we’ll be this week!
- February 9 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- February 16 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 2 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 9 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 16 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 23 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 30 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- April 6 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- April 27 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- May 25 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- June 8 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm