Let the BeltLine Work for You
The Atlanta BeltLine represents the most exciting economic development opportunity in Atlanta’s history, and we are here to help you optimize your position to be part of this extraordinary project. From large industrial/commercial to small business and retail spaces, we can scale your search and connect you with an ideal location along the BeltLine.
Your First Conversation Should Be With Us
If you are a developer, real estate broker, or business / property owner interested in conducting business along the Atlanta BeltLine corridor, our expertise is your opportunity. Connecting with our staff early saves you time! We can point you in the right direction, help make important introductions to potential partners and put you at ease with issues such as:
- Accessing beneficial incentive programs
- Establishing favorable tax structuring
- Working within inclusionary & mixed use zoning
- Partnering with community and City leaders
Cut Through the Red Tape
Navigating the permitting processes, dealing with City applications and regulations, and understanding the ins and outs of BeltLine investment and procurement procedures can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! We are a “clearing house” with an entire team of people dedicated to helping you:
- Save time
- Save money
- Simplify the process
- Help you reach your goals faster and more efficiently
Are You A: Developer
We can help you identify sites to develop, understand the challenges and opportunities with the BeltLine TAD and Subarea Master Plans, and get you connected with the right partners to maximize your investment.
Contact the Real Estate team to coordinate on access agreements and activations for your BeltLine-adjacent development.
Contact the Economic Development team to walk you through the development process.
We can help you connect clients with ideal spaces for their businesses, simplify the process of navigating lease agreements, or put you in touch with commercial partners and developers.
Contact the Economic Development team to learn more about business opportunities.
From large industrial/commercial to small business and retail spaces, we can scale your search and connect you with an ideal location along the BeltLine.
Contact the Economic Development team.
We can facilitate conversations with community leaders, provide access to incentive programs, and help connect you with prospective clients, development partners or buyers.
Contact the Economic Development team to learn more about business development.
Make Your Mark on the Atlanta BeltLine
If you are a business person looking to build, buy, expand, or manage property along the Atlanta BeltLine, we provide a number of resources to help facilitate the process. Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. (ABI) wants to connect developers with opportunities within a half-mile of the 22-mile loop.
Enter your property address below to see if your property falls within the Atlanta BeltLines area:
Giving Businesses a Helping Hand
The Atlanta BeltLine represents a tremendous opportunity for innovative business development, and there are a number of ways to ensure business owners can maximize their opportunities.
Below is a list of economic development incentives and resources offered by local and state agencies. Select the program below to view full list of incentives.
GA Department of Economic Development
Visit Georgia.org for more information.
- Major Project Tax Credit
- GA Retaining Tax Credit
- GA Film, TV, & Digital Entertainment Tax Credit
- Job Tax Credit
- Quality Jobs Tax Credit
- Port Tax Credit
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Industrial Revenue Bonds & Bond Allocation Program
- Clean Energy Tax Credit
Available Buildings and Sites Database
- Investment Tax Credit
- Optional Investment Tax Credit
- Research and Development Tax Credit
- Sales Tax and Use Tax Exemption
- Investor Tax Exemption
- Small Business Tax Relief
- Angle Investor Tax Credit
- Corporate Headquarters Tax Credit
Visit InvestAtlanta.com for more information.
- SBA 504 Loan Fund
- Business Improvement Loan Fund
- Phoenix Loan Fund
- Opportunity Loan Fund
- Empowerment Zone Loan Fund
- Atlanta Catalyst Loan Fund
- Atlanta Workforce Development Agency
- License and Permitting Wizard
- Street Vendor Loan Fund
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative
- 501(c)3 Bonds
- Industrial Development Bonds
- Lease Purchase Bonds
- New Market Tax Credits
- Economic Opportunity Fund
GA Dept. of Community Affairs
Visit dca.state.ga.us for more information.
- Regional Economic Business Assistance Program
- Enterprise Zones
- GA Loan Participation Program
- Small Business Credit Guarantee
- Redevelopment Fund
- GA Tax Credit Program
- GA Tourism Development Act
- Life Sciences Facilites Fund
- GA Capital Access Program
- CDFI Funding
- Regional Economic Assistance Projects
Georgia Division of Historic Preservation
Visit georgiashpo.org for more information.
- Landmark Historic Property Tax Abatement Program
- Rehabilitated Historic Property Abatement Program
- Federal Income Tax Credit Program
- State Income Tax Credit Program
Startup Atlanta Resource Map
- Opportunity Zone Tax Credit
- Clean Energy Atlanta / Property Assessed Clean Energy Financing
- GA Quick Start
- Advanced Technology Development Center at Georgia Tech
- Revolving Loan Fund
- Green Communities Fund
- ANDP Loan Fund
- Development Impact Fee Exemption
- Tax Allocation District
- Tax Abatement
- Commercial Energy Efficiency Program
- Small Commercial Energy Efficiency Program
- Community Improvement District
- Two Year Expansion Tax Credit
- DEBCO Revolving Loan Fund
- Microloan Program
- Bond Financing
Get to Know Businesses in the Area
The Atlanta BeltLine Planning Area is currently home to fifteen business associations (BAs) and Community Improvement Districts (CIDs). These organizations represent many of the businesses that serve BeltLine communities. Visit their websites to learn more about who they are.