Join Atlanta’s Largest Free Fitness Program!
Check out our events calendar for the latest classes and events!
Free Fitness Virtually!
Looking for a great way to exercise from home? The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership is bringing Atlanta’s largest free fitness program to you virtually — check out these videos and articles to get started!
|Virtual Fitness Videos|
Get a serious workout even when you’re not on the trail. Check out #BeltLineOnline!
|How to Teach A Child to Ride A Bike by REI|
Discover helpful tips to teach kids, or anyone, how to ride a bike.
|Fitness Videos by REI|
Your go-to source for expert outdoor knowledge you can trust. All the information you need to learn new skills, choose and maintain gear, prep for your trips and have amazing adventures.
|Benefits of Outdoor Time|
Learn why being outside is beneficial.
|How to Play Bug Bingo by REI|
You don’t have to go farther than your front stoop or backyard to discover a thriving world of nature. Print out the Bug Bingo cards and take the whole family along the BeltLine to play.
About the Fitness Class Program
- Classes are fun, free, and easy to join
- All ages and fitness levels are welcome — Free Fitness is for everybody!
- We offer a spectrum of activities including yoga and aerobics, HIIT workouts, bootcamps, groovy Zumba, barre, educational walking and biking tours, sunrise and sunset hiking, pickup soccer, nutrition workshops, how to skate and bike classes, and even a monthly run club
- To sign up for a class visit our events calendar
Help Your Community Be Healthy and Get Fit
The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership has developed a comprehensive health and wellness program to promote active lifestyles and foster healthier outcomes for residents. We are committed to offering healthy, no-cost opportunities for the people in our communities.
If you or someone you know is a fitness instructor and wants to offer a BeltLine Free Fitness class, please share your interest.
Fitness program volunteering is open to both individuals and businesses.
Benefits of Being a Free Fitness Volunteer
Want to help improve the quality of life and health outcomes within our community? Join us in the mission of improving the well-being of adults, youth, and seniors in the neighborhoods surrounding the Atlanta BeltLine.
As a volunteer instructor, you will receive
- Recognition on the BeltLine website
- Class promotions to our BeltLine audience
- Sharing your classes on social media
Email Elise to get started at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We Extend our Thanks to our Sponsors
The Atlanta BeltLine health and fitness classes would not be possible without our incredible sponsors!
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Get details.