Join Atlanta’s Largest Free Fitness Program!
- Classes are fun, free and easy to join.
- All ages and fitness levels are welcome — Free Fitness is for everybody!
- We offer a spectrum of activities including yoga and aerobics, HIIT workouts and bootcamps, groovy Zumba and barre, educational walking and biking tours, sunrise and sunset hiking, pickup soccer, nutrition workshops, how to skate and bike classes, and even a monthly run club.
- Check out the class calendar and pre-register.
To receive email updates with any class changes, cancellations or location moves, be sure to register for your class.
To register, follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: View calendar to see all classes offered
- Step 2: Select fitness class of choice
- Step 3: Click on the “Register” button and follow signup instructions
Help Your Community Be Healthy and Get Fit
The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership has developed a comprehensive health and wellness program to promote active lifestyles and foster healthier outcomes for residents. Atlanta BeltLine Partnership is seeking to work with health instructors that support the mission of improving the health and wellbeing of adults, youth and seniors in the communities surrounding the Atlanta BeltLine.
If you are interested in volunteering to provide free fitness classes on the Atlanta BeltLine to improve the quality of life and health outcomes within our community, please complete the online participation form.
Fitness program volunteering is open to both individuals and businesses.
For additional information, contact:
“Complete Our Free Fitness Volunteer Form
Please complete the online form with your participation interest. A member of the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership will contact you within approximately 24-48 hours of receiving your request.
We Extend our Thanks to our 2019 Sponsors