Explore the Atlanta BeltLine by Bus!
Ride in comfort through historic Atlanta neighborhoods as trained guides lead the Official Atlanta BeltLine Bus Tour, showcasing the history, very latest developments and long-term plans for the entire 22-mile corridor.
Reservations are required for all tours.
- Tour times: Scheduled tours held on select Saturday mornings at 9:30 a.m. (Participants must check in by 9:15 a.m. or their seat may be released.)
- Departure Spot: Tours depart from the Inman Park MARTA station at 9:30 a.m. and return by 12:30 p.m. (Tours include a brief rest stop in West End)
- Cost: Reservations are $25 per seat. All proceeds go the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership to help build the BeltLine (refundable only if canceled at least 48 hours in advance of tour)
- Maximum Space: For groups over 10 please call us at 404-446-4410 or email email@example.com
- Tour Guides: Certified BeltLine Tour Guides. Download Tour Bus Guide Bios
- Holiday Exceptions:
- Winter hiatus: mid-December to mid-February
- Weekends of: Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving
- Locations Not Included: Tours do not currently include the Quarry (due to construction)
ADA Reservations Accommodated
If you require ADA assistance, please contact us ahead of time so that the proper accommodations can be made at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 446-4404.
We are able to accommodate one wheelchair on our bus tour.
On regularly scheduled tour dates, we can accommodate limited group participation for groups of 10 or fewer participants. If you have a larger group, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 404-446-4404 so we can work with you to determine touring options.
Book A Private Tour
The Atlanta BeltLine Bus Tour provides as many private group tours as possible. Private tours are available most days, based on bus and tour guide availability. Private tours can accommodate up to 32 guests per tour, and are subject to a tour fee (nonprofit rates are available).
Send Us A Request
For private tour requests please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 446-4404 and a tour coordinator will contact you.
Book Your Bus Tour
View tour availability and register through the online tour booking system. Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
What to Expect Day of Tour
- Participants must check in by 9:15 a.m. or their seat may be released.
- If you have reserved an ADA accessible seat please arrive at 9:00am to allow sufficient time to board the bus.
- Tours begin at Inman Park MARTA station located at 1055 Dekalb Avenue, NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 (get map and directions or take MARTA to the station).
- There are two sides to the MARTA station. The Inman Park side is on the north side of Dekalb Ave. The bus will be parked on the Inman Park side and not the Reynoldstown side. GPS will take you to the wrong side of the station. Please be sure to input the address directly into your GPS system.
- There is ample parking at the MARTA station for tour-goers but please consider walking, riding your bike or taking MARTA to the station.
View Frequently Asked Questions for More Information
If your specific question is not addressed here, please contact email@example.com and a tour coordinator will reach out to you within one business day.
Why is there a charge for tours?
As awareness of the Atlanta BeltLine reaches a critical mass, the demand for funding for programs that address additional needs around the Atlanta BeltLine grows. To support the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership’s impact in other key areas, we are offering tours of the Atlanta Beltline for $25 per person.
All the reservations are full. Is there a wait list?
Unfortunately, we are not able to maintain a wait list for our bus tours, and we do realize our tours fill up fast. We do occasionally receive cancellations, and we release these seats as soon as they are available. You can check for available seats on the tour registration web site.
Do you accept walk-ups on the morning of the tour?
You are welcome to arrive early on the morning of a tour and try to walk on. If people who made a reservation do not arrive by 9:25 a.m., we will give these seats away on a first-come, first-served basis.
I use a wheelchair/walker. Can I take the bus tour?
We are able to accommodate one wheelchair on our bus tour. Please note you must inform us ahead of time so that the proper accommodations can be made. To reserve ADA accessible seat email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 404-446-4404. If you have reserved an ADA accessible seat please arrive at 9:00am to allow sufficient time to board the bus.