|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Washington Park Jamboree
Free Festival in Historic Washington Park Celebrates Healthy & Active Living
Come join us at Washington Park to enjoy an afternoon of fun activities, music, and games to promote healthy, active living for adults and children of all ages. New for this year: the Atlanta Jazz Festival will be presenting live jazz performances at Washington Park from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. as part of its neighborhood jazz series! Come join in the fun!
About Washington Park Jamboree and Play Day
The 2018 Atlanta BeltLine Washington Park Jamboree and Play Day on Saturday, May 12, 2018, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. is a free festival that will be held in historic Washington Park, one of the 45 neighborhoods connected by the Atlanta BeltLine. The festival – now in its fourth year – is open to the public and will feature a variety of fun activities, music, and games, all focused on promoting healthy and active living, including:
- Atlanta BeltLine Play Day featuring trained coaches and instructors facilitating a variety of sports and games for children of all ages. Play Days are presented through our partnership with Atlanta ContactPoint.
- Atlanta BeltLine Free Fitness Series featuring classes like aerobics, yoga, group runs/walks along the Atlanta BeltLine, and much more
- Free Fitness Series Demonstrations – come learn something new and join in the fun
- Free live jazz performances from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. courtesy of the Atlanta Jazz Festival’s Neighborhood Jazz Series.
- Free Atlanta Opera perfomance of The Magic Flute to kick off the event!
- Mobile health screenings
Bring the whole family out to join us for our 2018 Atlanta BeltLine Washington Park Jamboree. Come find the perfect fitness class, outdoor workshop or cooking demo, check out the local growers and local merchant booths, or just relax and enjoy the music, food and fun.