Below you will find recent updates and photos of each of our Atlanta BeltLine projects in construction or design along with links to get more general information about each project. Additionally, you can explore current design and construction projects via map and list view here. These projects play a pivotal role in furthering the Atlanta Beltline vision to be the catalyst for making Atlanta a global beacon for equitable, inclusive, and sustainable city life.
All upcoming and past public meetings (still being held virtually) can be found at www.beltline.org/meetings. Our third Quarterly Briefing will take place on September 9, 2021. Click here to catch up on July’s design and construction updates.
- There are no new updates since the July design + construction update. Details on each Northeast Trail segment can be found in our design and construction updates section: Segment 1, Segment 2, Segments 3-6.
- Capital Improvements: Work is underway to install a 2-foot wide soft shoulder to both sides of the Eastside Trail between Monroe Drive and Irwin Street. We appreciate your patience as crews work alongside the trail.
- Southside Trail – Segment 1: Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. (ABI) is in the final phases of completing punchlist items along the trail. The announcement of a ribbon cutting date is coming soon!
- Details on each Southside Trail segment can be found in our design and construction updates section: Segment 1 (West Segment) and Segments 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Westside Trail – Segment 3: Construction continues by the PATH Foundation in conjunction with ABI on this 1.2 mile-long segment between Law Street and Huff Road along Marietta Boulevard. Construction of the multi-use trail is roughly 50% complete and anticipated to be complete by early 2022.
- Details on each Westside Trail segment can be found in our design and construction updates section: Segment 3 and Segment 4.
- ABI and PATH Foundation held a second public meeting on August 2, 2021 to present the latest – and receive feedback on – the alignment study of the Northwest Trail. You can view the presentation here and watch the meeting recording here. Renderings from the meeting are included below. The next public meeting will be held in October. All meeting info is available at www.beltline.org/meetings.