Registration is now open for the first three months of the 2022 season of Atlanta BeltLine guided bicycle tours. Starting Saturday, April 9, the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership will offer weekly public bike tours of the popular Westside Trail.
- Tours start and end at the Lee + White development in West End (1020 White St.) where there is plenty of free parking and lots of fun things to do when your tour is complete.
- Tours start at 9:00 a.m., end around 12:00 p.m., and cover about 11 miles of relatively flat terrain (there are a few moderate hills to climb).
- Tours are led by two guides who are experienced cyclists familiar with the Atlanta BeltLine project and the history of the neighborhoods the trail passes through. There are several stops along the way where your guides will share information with you.
- Tours are capped at 25 participants each. You can reserve up to four seats per reservation. Contact bike tour coordinator John Becker at email@example.com if you are interested in scheduling a for-charge private tour for groups of five or more.
- Tour cost is a $10-per-participant donation to the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership. If you want to participate but cannot afford this donation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants should be at least 13 years of age (unless riding in a safety seat attached to an adult participant’s bike).
- Don’t own a bicycle (yet)? No worries. Bike and helmet rental is available through our partner Clutch Bicycle Shop. Clutch will drop your bike off at Lee + White before the tour and pick it up when we are finished. Contact Clutch directly at 404-594-4205 to arrange for a rental.
Tour highlights include the Atlanta BeltLine Arboretum, Washington Park, Westview Cemetery entrance, Westview commercial district, Murphy Crossing, Aluma Urban Farm, and multiple Art on the Atlanta BeltLine installations. Segment 1 of the Southside Trail which opened in 2021 is also included in the tour.
Visit BeltLine.org/BikeTours today for more information or to schedule your tour. Tours often sell out quickly. We sometimes get cancellations; if the tour you’re interested in is sold out, check back occasionally to see if seats have opened up. Watch for a June announcement of registrations available for July, August, and September tours.