|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Are you interested in sharing your passion for the Atlanta BeltLine with others? Can’t wait to tell your friends about your last free fitness class, Run.Walk.Go! race, exploring the trail, or experiencing the Lantern Parade? If you’re fun and easy to work with, like helping others and giving back to your community, you’ll be an excellent Atlanta BeltLine Partnership volunteer.
Volunteers handing out race tees at the 2018 Eastside 10K
What we do
Our mission is to enable the project by raising private and philanthropic funds, engage the public through programming and events, and empower Atlanta BeltLine residents through partnerships in health, housing and economic opportunity. A robust pool of volunteers is essential to achieving our mission through participating in events, advocating for the project, and donating a helping hand. We’re recruiting folks to join our dedicated team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable volunteers for 2019 and beyond.
Ways you can help
Our volunteers help us keep the Atlanta BeltLine parks and trails in great shape, and share the Atlanta BeltLine project and vision. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Pitch in right away by rolling up your sleeves at one or more of our many Atlanta BeltLine beautification events.
- Once you’re trained, you’re ready to volunteer at our information and merchandise tent at events and festivals around Atlanta.
- If public speaking is your thing, we’ll train you to share our BeltLine 101 presentation at organization meetings and community gatherings.
- You can even become a bus or bike tour guide!
Volunteers sprucing up Historic Fourth Ward Park in 2017
Who should enroll
- Anyone 18 years of age or older who loves the BeltLine and supports our mission is welcome to enroll.
- City of Atlanta residents and residents of BeltLine neighborhoods will receive enrollment priority.
- We ask that our volunteers participate in at least one volunteer event (3-4 hrs.) each month, but you are welcome to participate in more, if you like!
Volunteers staffing the BeltLine tent at 2016 Boulevard Crossing Play Day
How to enroll now for summer volunteering
- First, complete this online form no later than Friday, June 7. This class will be limited to the first 30 who enroll.
- Then, mark your calendar for our volunteer training session:
Thursday, June 20
6:00 – 8:30 pm.
Atlanta BeltLine Center (112 Krog St., Suite 14, Atlanta, 30306)
- We will notify new volunteers of training class details no later than Thursday, June 13. If you have questions before then, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to you joining our team of dedicated and passionate volunteers! For now, here are some more great shots of our awesome volunteers in action.
Stay in the loop.
There’s always something new happening on the Atlanta BeltLine. Like us on Facebook to get it all in your News Feed.