Artists, art professionals comprise jury panel
ATLANTA – Art on the Atlanta BeltLine has selected the jury for the 2019 exhibition. The twelve-member jury panel is comprised of artists and arts professionals from the Atlanta community and represent a diverse set of media, expertise, and demographics. In keeping with Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.’s vision for equity and inclusion in all Atlanta BeltLine projects and programs, the jury is tasked with selecting projects for the 2019 exhibition that represent the richness and diversity of the Atlanta arts scene.
The full list of selected jurors is as follows:
- Monica Campana – Founder and Executive Director, Living Walls
- Miya Bailey – Artist/Owner, Peters Street Station
- Katherine Dirga – Program Director, MARTA ArtBound
- Loli Lucaciu – Marketing Manager, Woodruff Arts Center
- Samara Minkin – Manager of Public Art in the Office of the Mayor, City of Atlanta
- Lauren Harris – Gallery Manager and Curator, ZuCot Gallery
- Zoltan Gerliczki – Photographer
- Jesse Pratt López – Photographer
- Nikia Knight – Director and Curator, ARTlanta Gallery
- Audrey Gámez – Education Director, C4 Atlanta
- Morgan Carlisle – Choreographer/Owner, Veracity Dance Company
- Angelica Pugh – Program Director, National Black Arts Festival NextGenArtists
More information about Art on the Atlanta BeltLine is available at art.beltline.org.