WHAT: Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. (ABI) will host the second Quarterly Briefing of 2018.
WHEN: The meeting will be held on June 4 at 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Friendship Baptist Church – 80 Walnut Street, SW, Atlanta, GA 30314. It is also accessible via MARTA bus #3 or the Vine City station. See itsmarta.com for complete schedule. Please consider biking or walking. Free parking on site.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Anyone in the metro Atlanta area interested in Atlanta BeltLine progress & updates.
WHY: Join Mayor Bottoms and panelists in a conversation about equity and how Atlanta can be a City for all.
Our second Quarterly Briefing of 2018 will kick off with a brief introduction of the Atlanta BeltLine project followed by project updates and a facilitated panel discussion focused on equity.
Featured panelists include:
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms | Mayor, City of Atlanta
- Brian McGowan | President & CEO, Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.
- Brandon Riddick-Seals | Interim CEO, Atlanta Housing
- Tim Keane | Commissioner of Planning, City of Atlanta
- Odetta MacLeish-White | Managing Director, Transformation Alliance
- Nonet Sykes | Chief Equity & Inclusion Officer, Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.
COMMUNITY CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-477-3574 or 404-477-3552.
2 thoughts on this article. Join the discussion below
Please feel free yo let us know of your next Beltline Town Hall meeting
Hi Mr. Covington,
If you visit our homepage at beltline.org and click the blue mail icon at the top right, you can sign up for our newsletter and be included on meeting announcements, plus many other topics if you’re interested. Hope that helps!