WHEN: The meeting will be held on June 4 at 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Friendship Baptist Church – 80 Walnut Street, SW, Atlanta, GA 30314. It is also accessible via MARTA bus #3 or the Vine City station. See itsmarta.com for complete schedule. Please consider biking or walking. Free parking on site.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Anyone in the metro Atlanta area interested in Atlanta BeltLine progress & updates.
WHY: Join Mayor Bottoms and panelists in a conversation about equity and how Atlanta can be a City for all.
Our second Quarterly Briefing of 2018 will kick off with a brief introduction of the Atlanta BeltLine project followed by project updates and a facilitated panel discussion focused on equity.
Featured panelists include:
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms | Mayor, City of Atlanta
- Brian McGowan | President & CEO, Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.
- Brandon Riddick-Seals | Interim CEO, Atlanta Housing
- Tim Keane | Commissioner of Planning, City of Atlanta
- Odetta MacLeish-White | Managing Director, Transformation Alliance
- Nonet Sykes | Chief Equity & Inclusion Officer, Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.
COMMUNITY CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-477-3574 or 404-477-3552.