Fundraising programs and gift alternatives support the Atlanta BeltLine during the giving season
With the giving season just around the corner, the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership is sharing several ways to cross off names on your holiday gift list while supporting local community initiatives. Contributions to the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership help keep the Atlanta BeltLine vision on track by enabling the construction of more parks and trails, engaging the public through tours, health and fitness programs, and special events, and empowering Atlanta BeltLine residents to connect with jobs, housing, and better health.
“We are so excited by the many initiatives we have coming up in 2016 along the Atlanta BeltLine and all of this is made possible by the generous donations from our supporters this holiday season.” says Atlanta BeltLine Partnership’s Executive Director Chuck Meadows.
There are many ways to support the Atlanta BeltLine this holiday season…
- Atlanta BeltLine Memberships are available at different levels providing access to exclusive benefits, ranging from deals at participating restaurants and businesses along the Atlanta BeltLine to discounts on special events such as the Atlanta BeltLine Run Walk Go! race series. The tax-deductible gift to the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership provides the opportunity for the growth of the project.
- Help build Atlanta’s future by owning a piece of its history. Purchase one of the limited edition slices of the original rail that once lined the Atlanta BeltLine at http://www.buildthebeltline.org. Each hand-cut rail is stamped by local Atlanta sculptor Jason Smith, and proceeds from every purchase help fund Atlanta BeltLine programs and projects. Purchase now and receive your limited edition piece after the New Year.
- Shop the Atlanta BeltLine Shop for branded t-shirts, posters, hats, coasters and more. Purchases at the online store help fund projects and programs along the Atlanta BeltLine.
- Complete your holiday shopping for your loved ones at amazon.com! Log-in to smile.amazon.com with your regular Amazon account and search “Atlanta BeltLine” for a portion of your purchase price to go to the organization.
- Get your grocery essentials at Kroger this holiday season! Sign up for a Kroger Plus Card and register at KrogerCommunityRewards.com. Choose the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership as your organization of choice and a portion of your purchase will go towards the Atlanta BeltLine.
The Atlanta BeltLine is one of the most popular and well-loved destinations in Atlanta and is re-shaping the city by bringing people together and enriching lives. It is the most comprehensive transportation and economic development effort ever undertaken in the City of Atlanta and among the largest, most wide-ranging urban redevelopment programs currently underway in the United States.