We want you to help us build a healthier community while running and walking on the Atlanta BeltLine! The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership is excited to announce the Atlanta BeltLine Running Series® Community that rewards you for your health accomplishments. Earlier this year we created a unique experience while registering for Atlanta BeltLine Running Series® events where you earn points, challenge yourself, form teams, track your accomplishments and reward yourself.
By participating in our 5Ks and 10Ks – as well as partner races we announce periodically – you now can earn points that can be redeemed for exciting rewards from Java Vino, Mill Town Arms, Midtown Family Wellness, Whole Foods and Divas Run – with more added weekly!
We want to thank you and reward you for supporting the Atlanta BeltLine. Learn more about how we’re creating a healthy community together.
Next up is the Atlanta BeltLine Eastside 10K! Register for this race and you’ll earn 450 points for completing the event plus an additional 200 if you challenge yourself to a finishing time. Check out these exciting details:
- View the race route along the Eastside Trail – now a Peachtree Road Race qualifier!
- Teams are forming to compete in the Neighborhood Challenge for the $1,000 cash purse and Atlanta BeltLine bragging rights.
- $500 will go towards the largest team, $250 will go to the fastest team, and $250 will go to the most spirited team.
- Old Fourth Ward is currently in the lead with the most registrations.
- Find out how to form or join YOUR neighborhood team!
- Alma mater’s are forming to compete for great happy hour prizes in the Tailgate Challenge.
- Award goes to the most spirited team.
- Find out how to form or join YOUR alma mater team!
- Thanks to Mill Town Arms, 5 Seasons and The Warren Club for donating happy hour prizes to winning alma maters.
- Vote for your favorite neighborhood or alma mater with our mobile voting kiosks on race day.
- The Beer Growler is donating the post-race beer and unique beverages for kids.
- Look for our great vendor showcase along with food trucks.
Hang on! More great reasons to join us:
- Long-sleeved technical shirt
- Theatrical performance from Atlanta Ballet
- Post-race nourishment courtesy of EVOS
- Amazing goodie bags
- Great post-race party at Stoveworks
- Rocking tunes from WILD 105.7 and our host Checkacee
- Unique awards for both overall and individual age-group winners
- Great pre-race warm-up, courtesy of Midtown Family Wellness
So mark your calendar and register today:
- What: Atlanta BeltLine Eastside 10K
- When: December 1st at 10:00 a.m. (Arrive by 8:30 a.m.)
- Where: Stoveworks at the intersection of Krog Street and Irwin Street
- In-store registration at West Stride (3517 Northside Parkway, 30327)