The Atlanta BeltLine Running Series® recently polled the approximately 2,000 individuals who have participated in one of our 5K or 10K races to learn more about what gets our fans moving. We are using those suggestions to help shape future events. In addition to the Atlanta BeltLine Running Series playing a vital role in supporting programs important to the Atlanta BeltLine, we’ve incorporated a lot of new elements based on feedback we’ve received in order to create some unique experiences for our participants and the surrounding communities.
Some of the key points we heard from our runners and walkers include:
- Over 76% of you wanted to know about the next race as soon as the current race was over, and nearly 73% of you wanted to see pictures from the race day.
- A large majority of you, nearly 73%, wanted to receive communication of race results, and interestingly enough almost 50% of you don’t run for the medals!
- Over 85% of you enjoyed the vendor showcase that we have created at each event, and almost 87% of you would like the ability to purchase from those same vendors at the race.
- About 85% of you wanted to learn more about the Atlanta BeltLine at the race and almost 90% wanted to learn more about the surrounding community in which the race takes place.
We are hard at work growing the Atlanta BeltLine Running Series and we feel the experience is something our fans will truly enjoy as we conclude the year and we make new plans for 2013. Not only do we want to showcase new aspects of the Atlanta BeltLine, but we want to highlight the surrounding communities and reward everybody as well.
So, be sure to visit Run.BeltLine.org to learn more about upcoming events and activities, and like us on Facebook and twitter for all of the latest updates!
So hurry and register for our next event, the Atlanta BeltLine Eastside 10K!
- What: Atlanta BeltLine Eastside 10K Run/Walk
- When: Saturday, December 1st at 10:00 a.m. (please arrive early as parking is limited)
- Where: Meet at Stoveworks, located at 112 Krog Street, Atlanta, 30307. The race itself will be on the Eastside Trail.