We’ve listened to you and we’ve done our homework – and now are pleased to present to you a completely reinvented website just for you.
We understand that the Atlanta BeltLine project is quite a lot to behold – and we realize that people all across Atlanta, the U.S. – and actually the world – are looking at the massive revitalization project trying to catch a glimpse of the key benefits, track progress, connect with our exciting programs – and help support the initiative in any number of ways.
And that’s why the team here at the Atlanta BeltLine is pretty darned excited to share with you an all-new BeltLine.org.
- Completely reinvented online experience. We’ve made it easier for you to explore Maps, Photos, Renderings and Videos. This was your #1 request, and we heard you loud and clear. We think you’ll really like it.
- New and improved navigation: Find the things you love – from upcoming events, programs like Running Series, Art on the Atlanta BeltLine, opportunities to Get Involved – and SO much more.
- Explore the Atlanta BeltLine. Find out what’s open, underway, planned and more.
- Get Social. Sharing and connecting with the ever-growing content is now easier than ever. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Flickr or YouTube are only a click away.
- A supercharged Event calendar. With so many types of Atlanta BeltLine events at any given time, we’ve made it far easier to make sense of them all – and find the event that’s just right for you. We’ve made it so easy, that we’re pretty sure we’ll see you at the next event!
- Learn! Uncover the Basics about the Atlanta BeltLine project AND/OR dig deeper into the details about what’s happening RIGHT NOW.
Oh, and it’s also simpler, cleaner, and reflects that Atlanta BeltLine energy you’ve grown to love.
If you have any feedback, we’d love to hear it!