If you haven’t heard, we’re redesigning our website to launch in the next several weeks. Thanks to feedback from our frequent users, we’re giving you a completely overhauled, made-over Atlanta BeltLine website! If you’re excited about an easier-to-navigate format with more photos and more maps, you can only imagine how thrilled we are. And now is your chance for a sneak peek at the look and feel…
Every quarter, we publish a printed newsletter that sums up what the Atlanta BeltLine’s been up to the previous three months and what you can expect to see in the near future. For the first quarter of 2012, we had our talented website designers revamp this newsletter to reflect the upcoming look of the site.
[issuu width=550 height=356 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=120405133917-1ca67f5408e44dbba37e56ff599d9bf1 name=abl-qtrly-newsletter-for-website username=atlantabeltline tag=atlanta%20parks unit=px id=a204668f-8a60-7572-0af5-abd1a618ca16 v=2]
Can’t see the image above? You can download the quarterly newsletter for website (6 MB).
Here are just some of the topics you’ll find in this issue:
- Eastside Trail Construction Update
- Art on the Atlanta BeltLine call for artists
- Organic Land Care Symposium
- Art collaboration with the Georgia Tech School of Architecture
- Business Opportunity Forums (for Disadvantaged Business Enterprises)
- New team members Brian Hooker and Jenny Pittam