|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
When is the last time you came out to one of our Atlanta BeltLine Quarterly Briefings? Are you a regular attendee? If you haven’t ever attended, 2012 is the perfect year to start! Our Quarterly Briefings cover the progress we’ve made in the last three months and are city-wide and open to the public. This is a fantastic way for you to find out the latest information about the project, talk to staff members, and to get involved with volunteer opportunities. We never underestimate the power of our volunteers in helping make this project a reality!
This year, in an effort to reach more residents all over Atlanta, we will be hosting a Quarterly Briefing in each corner of the city. This meeting will be held in southwest Atlanta. Here are the details for our first quarter meeting:
- When: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Where: Cleveland L. Dennard Conference Center at Atlanta Technical College, Building B, 1560 Metropolitan Parkway, Atlanta, 30310
- Getting there on public transit: Take either the special Atlanta Tech bus from the West End MARTA Rail Station or the 95-Hapeville bus, which stops on Metropolitan Parkway outside the main gate
- Free surface parking is also available
Starting at 6 p.m., we have our open house portion of the evening with information boards, maps, and food and refreshments, so be sure to arrive at that time. If you get stuck in traffic, though, our CEO Brian Leary begins the briefing at 6:15 p.m., so you have a little time. One day, we know that you’ll be ditching Atlanta traffic for transit thanks to the Atlanta BeltLine!
The agenda will include:
- CEO Update
- Community Engagement Update
- Design & Construction Update
- Transit Update
- Atlanta BeltLine Partnership Update
See you there!
Stay in the loop.
There’s always something new happening on the Atlanta BeltLine. Like us on Facebook to get it all in your News Feed.