Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. (ABI) is seeking a podcast consultant to produce a minimum of 28 podcasts for a weekly Atlanta BeltLine podcast. Proposed budgets should take into account the scope outlined below.
Description and scope:
The Consultant would work closely with ABI’s communications and community engagement departments and, on occasion with team members at the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership (ABP) to create and produce a community-centered podcast that documents commentary, critique, and praises about the Atlanta BeltLine while providing BeltLine program updates and exploring the various places and spaces along the corridor. The Consultant would manage the creation and production of the podcast, including (but not limited to):
- Creating the podcast’s identity and scope
- Establishing an editorial calendar for the podcasts
- Researching and writing thoughtful content (script, marketing teaser, etc.)
- Executing the recording and editing of the podcast
- Overseeing the publication of the podcast on various channels (Spotify, iTunes, etc.)
- Submitting monthly reporting on analytics that pertain to podcast platforms
- Providing a written script for each podcast for the visually impaired
- Going out to the parks and trails along the BeltLine corridor to meet with people, collect stories, sounds, and interviews
- Taking pictures of guest speakers and places mentioned in the Podcast for other communication channels
- Providing storytelling leads to ABI that may be better suited to other communication channels (video, blog, etc)
The target release date of the podcast is June 2020. An in-depth knowledge of the Atlanta BeltLine is required.
All podcasts would become the property of ABI. A licensing agreement will establish the details.
The VP of Brand, Content, and Strategic Initiatives for Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. will serve as the “Project Manager” and supervise the Consultant. A licensing agreement would establish the details.
Please submit quotes (including scope of services and work samples) by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 27, 2020 to Twanna Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon selection of a quote, the successful vendor will be required to submit the following:
Certificate of Existence from Ga Secretary of State
Certificate of Insurance (in accordance with ABI’s standard requirements)
Copy of DBE Certification if applicable
Certification of No Conflict of Interest
Copy of consultant’s/contractor’s driver’s license
Names of people who will be authorized to work on the project on behalf of the consultant/contractor