If you are currently enrolled in school and considering the Atlanta BeltLine for your research on urban redevelopment and comprehensive transit and economic development and need information or imagery, please send us a request.
Examples could include:
a thesis, dissertation, capstone project, film project, student newspapers or reporting, articles, research projects, classwork assignments, and more.
Steps to Request Atlanta BeltLine Project Information
Step 1: Complete the project request form
You can submit the Student Project Request Form via the online form below, email or in person. You will need to sign and submit a Student Confidentiality Form prior to your appointment with ABI.
- Email: You may print and fill out the Student Project Request Form and then scan and email to email@example.com.
- In person: drop off completed form at the offices of Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.: 100 Peachtree Street, NW, Suite 2300, Attention: Communications Department, Atlanta, GA 30303.
- Online form: You may also use the online form below.
Step 2: Confirm student status
Your professor must verify the following in writing (email is acceptable):
- Confirm you are currently enrolled in the professor’s class
- Confirm the professor assigned this project / paper
- State the purpose of this project
Confirmation email or letter may be sent to:
Mail: Atlanta BeltLine, Inc., 100 Peachtree Street, NW, Suite 2300, Attention: Communications Department, Atlanta, GA 30303