How Do You Want to Help?
You can support the Atlanta BeltLine just by shopping as you normally do! It’s quick, easy, and costs you absolutely nothing to help make a lasting impact on your community.
Kroger is committed to helping communities grow and prosper. Year after year, organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…you can earn cash for the Atlanta BeltLine every time you swipe your Plus Card! Two Simple Steps to Donate:
- Simply sign up for a Kroger Plus Card if you do not already have one and then register your Rewards Plus card at KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- Choose the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership – organization #DA367 – as your organization of choice.
Please note – registration is only good for one year, but you can renew your registration by visiting Kroger’s website annually.
The AmazonSmile campaign allows you to support the Atlanta BeltLine just by doing the shopping you would normally do! When making your purchases on Amazon, you can select a nonprofit and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase price to that organization!
Two Simple Steps to Donate:
- Log in to smile.amazon.com with your regular Amazon account and search “Atlanta BeltLine” in the “Pick your own organization” box.
- Choose Atlanta BeltLine Partnership Inc. and start shopping! It’s an easy way to support the Atlanta BeltLine.
For program details, visit the AmazonSmile website.
Deck yourself out in Atlanta BeltLine attire. The Atlanta BeltLine Shop is the place for t-shirts and hats, plus other cool items. Check out the Atlanta BeltLine Shop
There is an ongoing collaborative effort between local businesses and the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership. Help support the Atlanta BeltLine vision through a percentage of sales. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Help Move the Atlanta BeltLine Vision Forward!
You can support the Atlanta BeltLine through Donor Advised Funds. A donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to support your favorite causes. If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, directly from your DAF, as long as your DAF’s sponsoring organization is participating.
How Does DAF Work?
- Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.
- Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax free).
- Recommend grants to the charities you support, with the option of being recognized or remaining anonymous.
What are the Main Advantages of a Donor-Advised Fund?
- Simplicity: The DAF sponsor handles all record-keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
- Flexibility: Timing of your tax deduction can be separate from your charitable decision making.
- Tax-efficiency: Contributions are tax-deductible and any investment growth in the DAF is tax-free. It is also easy to donate long term appreciated securities, eliminating capital gains taxes and allowing you to support multiple charities from one block of stock.
- Family legacy: A DAF is a powerful way to build or continue a tradition of family philanthropy.
- No start-up costs: There is no cost to establish a donor-advised fund. However, there are often minimum initial charitable contributions to establish the DAF (typically $5,000 or more). Note: Sponsoring organizations generally assess an administrative fee on the assets in a DAF. These fees vary by sponsoring organization.
- No transaction fees: Once approved, 100% of your recommended grant goes to your qualified public charity of choice.**
- Privacy if desired: Donors may choose to remain anonymous to the grant recipient.
Make a Gift
Donations are tax-deductible.
Your gift brings us one step closer to realizing the Atlanta BeltLine vision. Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit corporation that secures support and funding for the Atlanta BeltLine project. Thank you for your support!