The 22 Begins With You - Donate To Support!
The Atlanta BeltLine connects millions of people across Atlanta to trails and transit, better health, housing and jobs, art and education, volunteering, community and culture — and to one another. We’re building a 22-mile loop of trails, transit and parks across 45 neighborhoods to create a more sustainable and equitable Atlanta, and we need your help now. Your gift comes at a critical point for our project and our city. Please donate to invest in Atlanta’s future today.
Your Support Makes Our Community Thrive
The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership is advancing the vision to make Atlanta a more equitable, inclusive, and sustainable city. Donate to ensure our friends and neighbors can live, work, and thrive around the BeltLine.
I Want To Give Now:
Tap each level to see thank you gifts for your tax-deductible donation. Thank you for giving!
Four Ways To Show Your Support
- Make A One-Time Gift: Select your gift on the form below.
- Double Your Donation: Find out if your employer will match your contribution.
- Become A Monthly Supporter: Become a sustaining member and get extra benefits.
- Become A Founder’s Circle Member: Make a major gift to receive access to exclusive Atlanta BeltLine experiences.
Every gift brings us one step closer to realizing the Atlanta BeltLine vision. Thank you for your generosity!
How Do You Want to Help?
You can support the Atlanta BeltLine just by shopping as you normally do! It’s quick, easy, and costs you absolutely nothing to help make a lasting impact on your community.
Kroger is committed to helping communities grow and prosper. Year after year, organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…you can earn cash for the Atlanta BeltLine every time you swipe your Plus Card! Two Simple Steps to Donate:
- Simply sign up for a Kroger Plus Card if you do not already have one and then register your Rewards Plus card at KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- Choose the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership – organization #DA367 – as your organization of choice.
Please note – registration is only good for one year, but you can renew your registration by visiting Kroger’s website annually.
The AmazonSmile campaign allows you to support the Atlanta BeltLine just by doing the shopping you would normally do! When making your purchases on Amazon, you can select a nonprofit and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase price to that organization!
Two Simple Steps to Donate:
- Log in to smile.amazon.com with your regular Amazon account and search “Atlanta BeltLine” in the “Pick your own organization” box.
- Choose Atlanta BeltLine Partnership Inc. and start shopping! It’s an easy way to support the Atlanta BeltLine.
For program details, visit the AmazonSmile website.
Need a creative gift idea? Give the gift of support to the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership. Recipients will enjoy Supporter benefits commensurate with your level of giving (donations of $45 and up).
To give a gift of support, simply select the supporter level and complete the check out form with the gift recipient information.
Deck yourself out in Atlanta BeltLine attire. The Atlanta BeltLine Shop is the place for t-shirts and hats, plus other cool items. Check out the Atlanta BeltLine Shop
There is an ongoing collaborative effort between local businesses and the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership. Help support the Atlanta BeltLine vision through a percentage of sales. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Help Move the Atlanta BeltLine Vision Forward!
You can support the Atlanta BeltLine through Donor Advised Funds. A donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to support your favorite causes. If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, directly from your DAF, as long as your DAF’s sponsoring organization is participating.
How Does DAF Work?
- Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.
- Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax free).
- Recommend grants to the charities you support, with the option of being recognized or remaining anonymous.
What are the Main Advantages of a Donor-Advised Fund?
- Simplicity: The DAF sponsor handles all record-keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
- Flexibility: Timing of your tax deduction can be separate from your charitable decision making.
- Tax-efficiency: Contributions are tax-deductible and any investment growth in the DAF is tax-free. It is also easy to donate long term appreciated securities, eliminating capital gains taxes and allowing you to support multiple charities from one block of stock.
- Family legacy: A DAF is a powerful way to build or continue a tradition of family philanthropy.
- No start-up costs: There is no cost to establish a donor-advised fund. However, there are often minimum initial charitable contributions to establish the DAF (typically $5,000 or more). Note: Sponsoring organizations generally assess an administrative fee on the assets in a DAF. These fees vary by sponsoring organization.
- No transaction fees: Once approved, 100% of your recommended grant goes to your qualified public charity of choice.**
- Privacy if desired: Donors may choose to remain anonymous to the grant recipient.
Make a Gift
Donations are tax-deductible.
Your gift brings us one step closer to realizing the Atlanta BeltLine vision. Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit corporation that secures support and funding for the Atlanta BeltLine project. Thank you for your support!
With Your Support Great Things Are Possible!
Your support is a gift to our city and provides the most comprehensive economic, transportation and community development project in the country.
It ensures we can:
- Raise philanthropic capital to fund construction of Atlanta BeltLine parks and trails
- Empower residents through free homeowner workshops and workforce development programs
- Advocate for policies that support affordable housing and equitable development
- Advance public health and wellness through Atlanta’s largest free fitness program and our Run.Walk.Go! Race Series
- Engage residents and visitors through Atlanta BeltLine tours, the Atlanta BeltLine Center, volunteer opportunities like Adopt-the-Atlanta
- Create vibrant public spaces through volunteer projects and funding for Art on the Atlanta BeltLine
Thank you for your great impact!
Bridgebuilder (Founders Circle) — $5,000+
The John and Rosemary Brown Family Foundation
Anna and Dallas Clement
Correll Family Foundation
Brian and Michelle Fisher
Jenny and Mike Messner, Speedwell Foundation
Marty and Linda Pinne
Markham and Ellen Smith
The Somerhalder Family Fund
Bentina and Antonio Terry
L&C Wood Family Foundation, Inc.
Trailblazer (Founders Circle) — $2,500-$4,999
C. Eugene Ireland Foundation
The Brewer Fund
Jennifer and Graham Dorian
Debby and David Eidson
Georgia and Wyatt Engwall
Courts and Becky Cooledge Family Fund
Dave Stockert and Cammie Ives
Brian and Melinda Mohr
The Hampton and Carter Morris Charitable Fund
Sara Lee Parker
Solid State Partners
Rogers Family Fund
The Scott O. Seydel Family
Elliott and Kate Wood
Groundbreaker — $1,000-$2,499
Kent and Diana Alexander
Tammie and Mike Brown
Beth Brannen Chandler and Richard C. Chandler
Nathan Furukawa and Elizabeth Clark
Kevin and Lynn Clark
Ann and Jeff Cramer
Michael and Gabrielle Donnelly
Kathi & Bob Goddard
Doug and Judy Hamilton
The Hamond Family Foundation
Sarah and Harvey Hill
Kevin and Wendy McDaniel
The Reagan and Mark McLaughlin Charitable Fund
Robert E. and Barbara J. Morel Family Charitable Fund
Ted and Sarah
Kate and Matt Prince
The Neal Quirk Family
Michael Russell, CEO, H. J. Russell & Company
Trey and Mary Kathryn Turner
Kathy N. Waller
Mark Prausnitz and Cindy Weinbaum
RailRunner — $500-$999
Melody and Ted Darch
Luther and Claire Griffith
Claude Grizzard and Elizabeth Grizzard
Manon Brochu and Christopher Hauck
Michael Isaacs & Ann Hazzard
Betty Ann and Ben Huger Family Foundation
Joel Iverson and Mary Stuart Iverson
Hardman and Kelly Knox
Landry’s Helping Heart Gift Charity
Jennifer and Kevin Lyman
Ms. Shannon Makaila
Gregory and Candace Moore
Doris Muir and Jeffrey S. Muir
Alan and Butchie Neely
Sarah and Brad Oppenheimer
Katherine and Dave Paul
Daniel Preister and Sean Sprague
Katharine Wilcox Strahan and Andrew Strahan
Mark Root and Caroline Talley
Chuck and Pat Young
Pathfinder — $250-$499
Elizabeth and Charles Brinkley
Robert and Sarah Bryant
George and Carrie Crews
Muffie Michaelson & Rob Dretler
E Pierce Evans
Bryans Family Foundation
Brent Huff and Mike Gardner
Felix and Mallory De Golian
Chris & Susan Hadorn
Lauren and Jeremy Haile
Peter and Meryl Harrell
Kristy and Chad Helmick
Clayton & Memorie Heyward
Todd Vermeer and Samantha Hodgkins
Diane and Bert Light
Coby and Ansley Nixon
Sarah O’Leary & Michael Perry
Kristin Olson Shearer
Esther and Jim Stokes
Anna Ruth Williams
Geoffrey and Kim Wilson
Explorer — $150-$249
Ronald E. Alston
Morgan & William Bembry
Sheila & Allan Bleich
Bill & Haqiqa Bolling
Bill and Haqiqa Bolling
S.J. and Patricia Buchanan
Daniel Loventhal and Rachel Burt
Mr. Stephen Chenney
Carol F. Comstock
Ms. Carolyn Cushing
Jessica and Jeff DeHart
Richard and Linda Dicker
Marc Galonsky and Patricia Dietz
The Kieffer Family
Rebecca Bays and Douglas Gies
Anne Hendry and Robert S Hendry
Mr. Stephen James
M M Joslin
John C. Keller
Sandra and Walter Kruger
Richard and Meryl Levitt
Howard I. Levy
L. Glen Lewis
Jessica R Linden
Marsha Scott and James Long
Robert E. Moore
George Cam Oetter
Seunhee and Doug Pike
Marsha Ford & Jane Roberts
Alan and LuAnn Rockett
Ruth Ann Rosenberg
Ann and Steve Rushing
Jonathan and Susie Throop
Anna Ruth Williams
Bill and Susan Willson
Jo Ann and Mark Zyla
Trekker — $45-$124
John S. Adamski
Gale F. Barnett
Ed Cook and Marjorie Berman
Paul and Mary Bierbusse
Spencer and Sarah Boice
Angie Sue Brown
Daniel Caplan and Connie Nadine Buchanan
Cathy and Cary Cloud
John A. Colabelli
Fairley Bell Cook
Kip and Genia Duchon
Paddi White and Family
Sarita and Neel Gandhi
Martha and Michael Gangemi
Julie V Goosman
Laura & John Hardman
Linda Franklin Harris
Trent and Martha Johnson
Judith A Klemperer and Leslie Klemperer
Hans Michael Kraus
R. Dale Lewis
W. James MacGinnitie
Elise Eplan and Bob Marcovitch
Chris and Pam Martin
Scott St Martin
Gary & Sheila Miller
Martha Rogers and Jan Moore
Sinan M Najm
Jerold J. Pace
George Andl and Linda Pogue
Seth R Price
Frank Taylor Putney and Fran M Putney
Mr. Dwight Shipman
Bruce & Vicki Strahan
Kristi E. Swartz
David Pinson and Edith C. Waller
Chris and Christina Warburton
Allison Bates McConaughey and Warner Welch
Elliott and Susan Winton
Megan and Lawton Zurn