The 22 Begins With You - Donate To Support!
The Atlanta BeltLine connects millions of people across Atlanta to trails and transit, better health, housing and jobs, art and education, volunteering, community and culture — and to one another. We’re building a 22-mile loop of trails, transit and parks across 45 neighborhoods to create a more sustainable and equitable Atlanta, and we need your help now. Your gift comes at a critical point for our project and our city. Please donate to invest in Atlanta’s future today.
Four Ways To Show Your Support
- Make A One-Time Gift: Select your gift on the form below ($45+ receive Supporter Perks).
- Double Your Donation: Find out if your employer will match your contribution.
- Become A Monthly Supporter: Become a sustaining member and get extra benefits.
- Become A Founder’s Circle Member: Make a major gift to receive access to exclusive Atlanta BeltLine experiences.
Every gift brings us one step closer to realizing the Atlanta BeltLine vision. Thank you for your generosity!
I Want To Give Now:
Tap each level to see thank you gifts for your tax-deductible donation. Thank you for giving!
Get the Perks – Save Some Cash!
Donate now to get Supporter Perks! All supporters at $45 and above are entitled to our Supporter Perks Program, which is good for discounts on goods and services at participating shops and restaurants. We are always adding new businesses, so check back regularly for updated information and new discounts.
Supporter Perks During COVID-19
Supporter Perks offerings have been affected due to COVID-19. Check below for updates.
Now open, regular hours apply
A Haute Cookie
Open Friday, Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday 1:00PM – 3:00PM
Private event bookings and to-go orders
Baker Dude Bakery Café
Open 8:00AM – 2:00 PM daily
Deliver birthday cakes daily w/24 hr advance purchase
To-go food like lasagna available online
Use Code: ATLBELTLINE for 15% off anytime
Open for dine-in and to-go orders
Still honoring 10% off
Ben & Jerry’s
Shop Opened – Noon-10PM
Bread & Butterfly
Open for outdoor dining: Wed-Sun 9am-4pm
Buena Vida Tapas & Sol
Open to the public for Dine-In + Curbside Pick-up + Delivery
Butter & Cream
Open for delivery and take-out only
Workshops/events/tours ALL virtual for now
Community Grounds Coffeeshop
Open daily, market side open
Cafe side open 8am-1pm for take-out only
Dancing Dogs Yoga
Now Open Wednesday – Sunday for dine-in or take-out from 9am-3pm. Serving Brunch Saturday and Sunday!
Georgia State Athletics
Preseason practices still happening
Guac y Margys
Takeout and patio service
Hammonds House Museum
Hampton + Hudson
Open for limited patio seating
Open Friday, Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday 1:00PM – 3:00PM
Open for take-out and delivery
10% discount applies – open & resuming run club sometime in July
Indique Virgin Hair Extensions
Intown Animal Hospital
Still open Monday-Friday 8:30-6pm
10% off wellness visit, including physical exam, vaccinations, and heartworm testing
Jake’s Ice Cream
10% off – Open for take-out (Pints only for delivery orders) will deliver in O4W
Curbside pickup and delivery
Open for take-out and delivery – 10% deal still applies
Open Mon-Fri 10-5 (appt only)
Lacquer Nail Bar
Open by appointment only
Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall
Thursday-Sunday open noon-7pm
Mellow Mushroom (Midtown)
Open for pick-up
Mountain High Outfitters
Fully open with normal hours of operating
Old 4th Distillery
Alcohol and hand sanitizer orders available for pickup (order form is available online for medical professionals, govt., nonprofits and corporate – personal hand sanitizer is limited to one per person)
Closed indefinitely – check website for updates
Pure Taqueria (Inman Park)
Open for Curbside Service and dine-in with limited hours
Open all days of the week, M-TR and Sunday 11:30am-9pm, Fri & Sat 11:30am-10:00pm
Relay Bike Share
Bikes still available for rent
Revelator Coffee (all locations)
Online ordering available for Westside
Only open for pick-up on weekends, Friday-Sunday 8am-2pm
Salata Salad Kitchen Madison Yards
Open Monday – Saturday 11AM – 9PM, Sunday 11AM – 7PM
Dine-in; Take-out and No-contact delivery
Open for business, Friday 8AM–4PM / Saturday 8AM–4PM / Sunday Closed / Monday Closed / Tuesday 10AM–7PM / Wednesday 10AM–7PM / Thursday 10AM–7PM
Sweet Auburn BBQ
Open daily 12-9p for to-go orders and curbside pickup / limiting our max. party size to 6 guests
Tassili’s Raw Reality Café
Sunday-Thursday: 11am to 9pm, Friday-Saturday: 11am to 10pm
Online ordering/Curbside pick-up only
Online sales operational & events still being scheduled
TWO Urban Licks
Open for dine-in, take-out and delivery
Urban Tree Cidery
To-Go: Thursday 9am-4pm, Friday 9am-10pm, Saturday 12:30-6:30pm
Tasting Room and Patio(s): Friday 4-10pm & Saturday 12:30-6:30pm
Varuni Napoli Krog Street Market
Open for dine-in (limited seating), take-out and delivery
Open with limited schedule and capacity
Has opened with COVID-19 protocols, see website
Online Merch store operational
Open on Saturday 10AM–3PM / Sunday 10AM–3PM
How Do You Want to Help?
You can support the Atlanta BeltLine just by shopping as you normally do! It’s quick, easy, and costs you absolutely nothing to help make a lasting impact on your community.
Kroger is committed to helping communities grow and prosper. Year after year, organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…you can earn cash for the Atlanta BeltLine every time you swipe your Plus Card! Two Simple Steps to Donate:
- Simply sign up for a Kroger Plus Card if you do not already have one and then register your Rewards Plus card at KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- Choose the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership – organization #17728 – as your organization of choice.
Please note – registration is only good for one year, but you can renew your registration by visiting Kroger’s website annually.
The AmazonSmile campaign allows you to support the Atlanta BeltLine just by doing the shopping you would normally do! When making your purchases on Amazon, you can select a nonprofit and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase price to that organization!
Two Simple Steps to Donate:
- Log in to smile.amazon.com with your regular Amazon account and search “Atlanta BeltLine” in the “Pick your own organization” box.
- Choose Atlanta BeltLine Partnership Inc. and start shopping! It’s an easy way to support the Atlanta BeltLine.
For program details, visit the AmazonSmile website.
Need a creative gift idea? Give the gift of support to the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership. Recipients will enjoy our Supporter Perks Program — discounts to restaurants, stores, services and more around the Atlanta BeltLine (donations of $45 and up).
To give a gift of support, simply select the supporter level and complete the check out form with the gift recipient information.
Deck yourself out in Atlanta BeltLine attire. The Atlanta BeltLine Shop is the place for t-shirts and hats, plus other cool items. Check out the Atlanta BeltLine Shop
Bites on the BeltLine is an ongoing collaborative effort between local restaurants, food retailers and the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership. Dine out along the BeltLine and help support the Atlanta BeltLine vision through a percentage of sales.
Help Move the Atlanta BeltLine Vision Forward!
You can support the Atlanta BeltLine through Donor Advised Funds. A donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to support your favorite causes. If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, directly from your DAF, as long as your DAF’s sponsoring organization is participating.
How Does DAF Work?
- Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.
- Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax free).
- Recommend grants to the charities you support, with the option of being recognized or remaining anonymous.
What are the Main Advantages of a Donor-Advised Fund?
- Simplicity: The DAF sponsor handles all record-keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
- Flexibility: Timing of your tax deduction can be separate from your charitable decision making.
- Tax-efficiency: Contributions are tax-deductible and any investment growth in the DAF is tax-free. It is also easy to donate long term appreciated securities, eliminating capital gains taxes and allowing you to support multiple charities from one block of stock.
- Family legacy: A DAF is a powerful way to build or continue a tradition of family philanthropy.
- No start-up costs: There is no cost to establish a donor-advised fund. However, there are often minimum initial charitable contributions to establish the DAF (typically $5,000 or more). Note: Sponsoring organizations generally assess an administrative fee on the assets in a DAF. These fees vary by sponsoring organization.
- No transaction fees: Once approved, 100% of your recommended grant goes to your qualified public charity of choice.**
- Privacy if desired: Donors may choose to remain anonymous to the grant recipient.
Make a Gift
Donations are tax-deductible.
Your gift brings us one step closer to realizing the Atlanta BeltLine vision. Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit corporation that secures support and funding for the Atlanta BeltLine project. Thank you for your support!
With Your Support Great Things Are Possible!
Your support is a gift to our city and provides the most comprehensive economic, transportation and community development project in the country.
It ensures we can:
- Raise philanthropic capital to fund construction of Atlanta BeltLine parks and trails
- Empower residents through free homeowner workshops and workforce development programs
- Advocate for policies that support affordable housing and equitable development
- Advance public health and wellness through Atlanta’s largest free fitness program and our Run.Walk.Go! Race Series
- Engage residents and visitors through Atlanta BeltLine tours, the Atlanta BeltLine Center, volunteer opportunities like Adopt-the-Atlanta
- Create vibrant public spaces through volunteer projects and funding for Art on the Atlanta BeltLine
Thank you for your great impact!
The Philip I. Kent Foundation
Bentina and Antonio Terry
Rogers Family Fund
Markham and Ellen Smith
Correll Family Foundation
Dallas and Anna Clement
Beth Brannen Chandler and Richard C. Chandler
Brian and Michelle Fisher
John Maguire and Andrea Maguire
L&C Wood Family Foundation, Inc.
Georgia and Wyatt Engwall
Courts and Becky Cooledge Family Fund
Dave Stockert and Cammie Ives
Storey Foundation, Inc.
Elliott and Kate Wood
George and Ellen Nemhauser
Jennifer and Graham Dorian
Paul and Mayra Northen
Shivan Amin, SSAD Holding LLC
Solid State Partners
Tammie and Mike Brown
C. Eugene Ireland Foundation
Ann and Jeff Cramer
Robert E. and Barbara J. Morel Family Charitable Fund
Clare and Norm Richie
Marty and Linda Pinne
Michael and Gabrielle Donnelly
Kevin and Lynn Clark
Kevin and Wendy McDaniel
Michael Russell, CEO, H. J. Russell & Company
Intown Animal Hospital
Paramount Consulting Group, LLC
The Hamond Family Foundation
The Nailling Family Foundation
Brian and Melinda Mohr
Erin Quinn Martin
Jordan and Miles Theodore
Kate and Matt Prince
Mark Prausnitz and Cindy Weinbaum
Portman Holdings, LLC
Doug and Judy Hamilton
The Huff Family
Ginny Hodges McLendon
Heather Rogers Halcik
Marla (Jo) McIver
Robert and Elisa Ezor
Anna Ruth Williams
Daniel Preister and Sean Sprague
Alan and Butchie Neely
Chuck and Pat Young
Coby and Ansley Nixon
David Nicholson & Raul Castro
Don and Sidney Childress
Doris Muir and Jeffrey S. Muir
Elizabeth and Charles Brinkley
Hardman and Kelly Knox
Hatfield Family Fund
Helen and Ted Hatch
Jennifer and Todd Latz
Kent and Diana Alexander
Kristen A. Sweeney
Luther and Claire Griffith
Mark Root and Caroline Talley
Melody and Ted Darch
Rachel Blacher and Scott McCowan
Sarah and Brad Oppenheimer
Sheldon and Janie Jeter
Susan Doyle and David Goo
Trey and Mary Kathryn Turner
Ana Castillo Lanz
Katharine Wilcox Strahan and Andrew Strahan
Todd Vermeer and Samantha Hodgkins
Kristin Olson Shearer
Brent Huff and Mike Gardner
Bruce & Vicki Strahan
Chandra Stephens-Albright and Warren Albright
Christopher P. Koch
Daniel G. and Melinda Marshburn
Esther and Jim Stokes
Felix and Mallory De Golian
John and Julie Webster
L. Glen Lewis
Lauren and Jeremy Haile
Muffie Michaelson & Rob Dretler
Peter and Meryl Harrell
Sam Densen and Maia Mercer
E Pierce Evans