The 22 Begins With You - Donate To Support!
The Atlanta BeltLine connects millions of people across Atlanta to trails and transit, better health, housing and jobs, art and education, volunteering, community and culture — and to one another. We’re building a 22-mile loop of trails, transit and parks across 45 neighborhoods to create a more sustainable and equitable Atlanta, and we need your help now. Your gift comes at a critical point for our project and our city. Please donate to invest in Atlanta’s future today.
I Want To Give Now:
Tap each level to see thank you gifts for your tax-deductible donation.
Maximize your impact with employer matching gifts. Thank you for giving!
Three Ways To Show Your Support
- Make A One-Time Gift: Select your gift on the form above ($45+ receive Supporter Perks).
- Become A Monthly Supporter: Become a sustaining member and get extra benefits.
- Become A Founder’s Circle Member: Make a major gift to receive access to exclusive Atlanta BeltLine experiences.
Every gift brings us one step closer to realizing the Atlanta BeltLine vision. Thank you for your generosity!
Get the Perks – Save Some Cash!
Donate now to get Supporter Perks! All supporters at $45 and above are entitled to our Supporter Perks Program, which is good for discounts on goods and services at participating shops and restaurants. We are always adding new businesses, so check back regularly for updated information and new discounts.
Supporter Perks During COVID-19
Supporter Perks offerings have been affected due to COVID-19. Check below for updates.
A Haute Cookie
$15 off first service
Baker Dude Bakery Café
Open for online sales and pick-up Tuesday-Friday Options: To-go food available online (will also deliver birthday cakes with 24hr advance purchase). Use Code: ATLBELTLINE for 15% off anytime
Open for to-go orders
Still honoring 10% off
Online market is open
Ben & Jerry’s
Bread & Butterfly
Buena Vida Tapas & Sol
Not open to public, is doing online orders
Offering chef prepared meals to-go via online order. Spend over $100 pre-tax and receive 32oz cocktail
Butter & Cream
No tours scheduled
Community Grounds Coffeeshop
Cafe side open 8am-1pm for take-out only
Dancing Dogs Yoga
Georgia State Athletics
Guac y Margys
Temporarily closed – check website for updates
Hammonds House Museum
Closed until May 3
Hampton + Hudson
Curbside pick-up with delivery within 3 miles (direct delivery, not via Uber Eats, etc)
Open for take-out and delivery
10% off purchase
Indique Virgin Hair Extensions
Intown Animal Hospital
Still open Monday-Friday 8:30-6pm
10% off wellness visit, including physical exam, vaccinations, and heartworm testing
Jake’s Ice Cream
10% off – Open for take-out (Pints only for delivery orders) will deliver in O4W
Open for takeout (Hours May Vary)
10% off of $25 or more
Lacquer Nail Bar
Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall
Mellow Mushroom (Midtown)
Open for pick-up
Mountain High Outfitters
Open limited hours for curbside pick-up and mobile POS.
No guests allowed inside the shop.
Please call MHO shop for information on products or pick-up
Old 4th Distillery
Location open but only available for 1st responders
Closed indefinitely – check website for updates
Pure Taqueria (Inman Park)
Open for to-go orders
Relay Bike Share
Bikes still available for rent
Revelator Coffee (all locations)
Octane open for take-out orders
Open 7am-2pm daily
Online orders encouraged, check out at door
Salata Salad Kitchen Madison Yards
Open limited time menu options -Family packs/BYO Salad at home
Sweet Auburn BBQ
Open daily 12-9pm for to-go orders and curbside pick-up
Tassili’s Raw Reality Café
Online orders only (Please have all to-go orders in by 6pm)
Online sales operational
TWO Urban Licks
Closed indefinitely – check website for updates
Urban Tree Cidery
Open for to-go sales Monday-Friday 9a-2p and Sat 12-2p limited capacity to-go orders
Varuni Napoli Krog Street Market
Open for to-go orders Varuni is also selling to-go beer, wine and canned cocktails
(Virtual classes available)
Online Merch store operational
How Do You Want to Help?
You can support the Atlanta BeltLine just by shopping as you normally do! It’s quick, easy, and costs you absolutely nothing to help make a lasting impact on your community.
Bites on the BeltLine is an ongoing collaborative effort between local restaurants, food retailers and the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership. Dine out along the BeltLine and help support the Atlanta BeltLine vision through a percentage of sales.
Kroger is committed to helping communities grow and prosper. Year after year, organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…you can earn cash for the Atlanta BeltLine every time you swipe your Plus Card! Two Simple Steps to Donate:
- Simply sign up for a Kroger Plus Card if you do not already have one and then register your Rewards Plus card at KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- Choose the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership – organization #17728 – as your organization of choice.
Please note – registration is only good for one year, but you can renew your registration by visiting Kroger’s website annually.
The AmazonSmile campaign allows you to support the Atlanta BeltLine just by doing the shopping you would normally do! When making your purchases on Amazon, you can select a nonprofit and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase price to that organization!
Two Simple Steps to Donate:
- Log in to smile.amazon.com with your regular Amazon account and search “Atlanta BeltLine” in the “Pick your own organization” box.
- Choose Atlanta BeltLine Partnership Inc. and start shopping! It’s an easy way to support the Atlanta BeltLine.
For program details, visit the AmazonSmile website.
Need a creative gift idea? Give the gift of support to the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership. Recipients will enjoy our Supporter Perks Program — discounts to restaurants, stores, services and more around the Atlanta BeltLine (donations of $45 and up).
To give a gift of support, simply select the supporter level and complete the check out form with the gift recipient information.
Deck yourself out in Atlanta BeltLine attire. The Atlanta BeltLine Shop is the place for t-shirts and hats, plus other cool items. Check out the Atlanta BeltLine Shop
If you are a federal employee, ask at your agency about the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), designed to promote and support philanthropic organizations in the community. The program is employee focused, cost-efficient, and highly effective in providing federal employees an opportunity to improve the quality of life for all. The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership is a part of the Combined Federal Campaign with CFC #94572.
Help Move the Atlanta BeltLine Vision Forward!
You can support the Atlanta BeltLine through Donor Advised Funds. A donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to support your favorite causes. If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, directly from your DAF, as long as your DAF’s sponsoring organization is participating.
How Does DAF Work?
- Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.
- Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax free).
- Recommend grants to the charities you support, with the option of being recognized or remaining anonymous.
What are the Main Advantages of a Donor-Advised Fund?
- Simplicity: The DAF sponsor handles all record-keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
- Flexibility: Timing of your tax deduction can be separate from your charitable decision making.
- Tax-efficiency: Contributions are tax-deductible and any investment growth in the DAF is tax-free. It is also easy to donate long term appreciated securities, eliminating capital gains taxes and allowing you to support multiple charities from one block of stock.
- Family legacy: A DAF is a powerful way to build or continue a tradition of family philanthropy.
- No start-up costs: There is no cost to establish a donor-advised fund. However, there are often minimum initial charitable contributions to establish the DAF (typically $5,000 or more). Note: Sponsoring organizations generally assess an administrative fee on the assets in a DAF. These fees vary by sponsoring organization.
- No transaction fees: Once approved, 100% of your recommended grant goes to your qualified public charity of choice.**
- Privacy if desired: Donors may choose to remain anonymous to the grant recipient.
Make a Gift
Donations are tax-deductible.
Your gift brings us one step closer to realizing the Atlanta BeltLine vision. Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit corporation that secures support and funding for the Atlanta BeltLine project. Thank you for your support!
With Your Support Great Things Are Possible!
Your support is a gift to the city, and supports the most comprehensive economic, transportation, and community development project in the country.
It helps us:
- Raise philanthropic capital to fund construction of Atlanta BeltLine parks and trails
- Educate and engage residents and visitors through Atlanta BeltLine tours, the Atlanta BeltLine Center, volunteer opportunities like Adopt-the-Atlanta
- BeltLine and an array of community programming and events
- Advance public health and wellness through Atlanta’s largest free fitness program and our Run.Walk.Go! Race Series
- Create vibrant public spaces through volunteer projects and funding for Art on the Atlanta BeltLine
- Equip and empower residents through free homeowner empowerment workshops and access to workforce development programs
- Advocate for policies that support affordable housing and equitable development
The Impact of Your Individual Support Makes:
- 10 gifts at the Trekker level ($45) can provide 90 Homeowner Resource Guides, providing free access to useful information for homeowners along the Atlanta BeltLine.
- 10 contributions at the Explorer level ($125) can provide 10 group clean-up projects for 25 volunteers, helping to keep the Atlanta BeltLine trails and parks in ship-shape.
- 10 donations at the Pathfinder level ($250) can provide 17 free fitness classes offered at various locations along the Atlanta BeltLine.
- 10 gifts at the Rail Runner level ($500) can provide 29 Atlanta BeltLine Bike Tours for 25 people to experience the Atlanta BeltLine in a new way!
- 10 donations at the Groundbreaker level ($1,000) can pay for 80 How to Ride a Bike classes for kids or adults, one of our most popular free fitness classes.