We’re committed to fulfilling the BeltLine vision of mobility, opportunity, and affordability for all, but we need more resources to do it. Join us to learn how a Special Service District will help close the gap and unlock:
• Additional $50M to create/preserve more affordable housing
• $12.5M Community Retention Fund to help keep legacy residents in their homes
• $7M in additional small business support
• Up to $150M committed to minority contractors helping us to complete trail by 2030
• 20K more jobs than initially projected
This meeting will be held virtually over the Zoom platform. Attendees can participate online or by calling in.