- This event has passed.
State of the BeltLine
October 24 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am$75 – $95
Atlanta’s 21-county region is expected to add 2.9 million people by 2050. It is imperative that the city plan and prepare for this influx in population by creating a more robust transit system that serves more people.
Join the Council for Quality Growth (CQG) and the Atlanta BeltLine for a discussion on the latest on Atlanta BeltLine transit, as well as the challenges and opportunities for increased transit in Atlanta.
Hear from Atlanta business leaders on their vision for the transit on the BeltLine, including:
- Clyde Higgs, President & CEO, Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.
- Collie Greenwood, General Manager & CEO, MARTA
- Lisa Benjamin, COO, City of Atlanta
- Jim Irwin, President, New City Properties
- Ambrish Baisiwala, Chairman & CEO, Portman Holdings
Tickets are $75 for CQG members and $95 for non-members. To purchase your ticket, click here.