Play Day on the Atlanta BeltLine – hosted by Atlanta ContactPoint and featuring special performances from the Atlanta Jazz Festival – is a free, fun-filled day of sports, fitness, nutrition, education, arts, and sustainable initiatives where local coaches and organizations come together to facilitate activities, drills and games for various sports for adults and children. Everyone is invited to join the fun.
The Atlanta BeltLine and Atlanta ContactPoint invite the community for a free day of sports, fitness, and health initiatives. We have teamed up with the City of Atlanta Parks and Recreation, the Atlanta Falcons Youth Foundation, the Atlanta Jazz Series, the Atlanta Sport and Social Club, Park Pride, and dozens of local coaches and organizations to bring a fun filled day of physical activities and nutritional education for the community.
We will utilize the Natatorium (pool) for swimming, water aerobics, and water polo; the Tennis Center for adult/kid tennis classes and roller hockey; the Softball field for softball and kickball; large Field for flag football, ultimate, golf, lacrosse, soccer, rugby, and dodgeball; Green space for fitness classes and Imagination Playground; Stage for dance and Jazz performance.
We will have special times for adult programs and family programs. Don’t miss the special appearances by the Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders and mascot Freddie!
- 1-2 p.m. Family Soccer, Kickball, Roller Derby, Street Hockey, Swimming
- 1-2 p.m. Adult Kickball
- 2-3 p.m. Family Rugby, Tennis, Dodgeball, Swimming
- 2-3 p.m. Adult Flag Football, Tennis, Water Aerobics, Fitness
- 3-4 p.m. Family Softball, Ultimate, Volleyball, Water Polo, Dance, Zumba
- 3–4 p.m. Adult Bubble Suit soccer, Tennis, Water Polo, Zumba
- 4-5 p.m. Golf, Flag Football, Tennis, Dodgeball, Dance
- 4-5 p.m. Adult Mountain Biking, Water Polo, Tennis
- 5-7 p.m. AJF Neighborhood Jazz Concert Presented by Councilmember Ivory Lee Young, Jr. featuring Grant Green Jr, Eric Thomas, and more
Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders and Freddie the Falcon will be on site to meet and interact with fans.
King of Pops will be on site – proceeds will benefit the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership!