- This event has passed.
How to Buy a Home: Workshop to Empower First-Time Buyers
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership and PNC Bank are partnering for a free workshop to help first-time home buyers learn about the home buying process.
Thinking about purchasing your first home but feeling overwhelmed by the process? Navigating the ins and outs of real estate can be a challenge. It can also be an opportunity to develop generational wealth.
The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership and PNC Bank are partnering for a free workshop to help first-time homebuyers learn about the process.
Representatives from PNC Bank will:
- Explain the PNC Bank Grant Program assisting people in western and southern Atlanta
- Provide actionable tools to go from legacy renter to first-time homebuyer
- Teach you how to get and stay qualified
- Walk you through and answer questions about the home-buying process
*Virtual attendance will be available. In-person availability is subject to change based on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In person registration via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-buy-a-home-an-informational-workshop-for-first-time-homebuyers-tickets-320691375537
- Virtual registration via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_skEJe9ZfQF-Ap1e4wTnvJA
The Home Empowerment Workshop Series is supported by Delta, Wells Fargo, PNC Bank, and Annie E. Casey Foundation.