Join us for a doggone good time for the first official Doggies on the BeltLine costumed dog parade on Sunday, October 28th from 1:00-3:00 p.m. It all gets started at The Shed at Ponce City Market, where we’ll be handing out goodies for you, a human guest, and your precious pooch from Ace + Jack, City Winery, Barking Hound Village and more! From The Shed, we’ll make our way down the Eastside Trail and end up at Park Tavern for the costume contest and cocktails from Tito’s Handmade Vodka. Celebrate the Halloween season with the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership (ABP) and your four-legged bestie! Tickets are $35 each.
What to Expect
- Access for you, a single human guest, and your pet (1 pet per ticket) to the event beginning with registration at The Shed at Ponce City Market and a parade down the Eastside Trail to Park Tavern for the costume contest and Tito’s cocktails, all taking place on Sunday, October 28th, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. We plan to step off promptly at 1:00 pm so please arrive as early as Noon for registration and parade staging.
- Two Tito’s Handmade Vodka cocktails served at Park Tavern during the costume contest
- Atlanta BeltLine Partnership Trekker benefits for an entire year (1 per ticket purchase)
- A custom bandana for your pooch from Barking Hound
- Prizes for the best costumes from Hotel Clermont, Barking Hound, City Winery, and more!
As a Trekker supporter, you will receive access to supporter-only communications, events and our constantly-growing supporter perks program offering discounts at a variety of businesses on the BeltLine – exciting restaurants, entertainment events, fitness activities, salon services and more (Pure Taqueria Inman Park, Two Urban Licks, King of Pops, 18.21 Bitters, Bar Mercado and more to name a few!). All while supporting the Atlanta BeltLine!
There will be no onsite ticket sales – you MUST purchase your tickets for this event in advance here. Joining ABP in sponsoring this awesome event are Ponce City Market, Park Tavern, Altitude Apartments, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Hotel Clermont, Barking Hound, City Winery and more. We look forward to seeing everyone at The Shed at Ponce City Market in October! No refunds or ticket transfers, rain or shine (there will be covered areas).
Purchase tickets to Doggies on the BeltLine here.