A free, 23-week fitness and well-being journey is kicking off on Saturday, Aug. 20. By the beginning of the new year, participants can review their own progress addressing health issues, weight management, stress, environmental factors, and nutrition through the provided fitness classes, sports-specific training, and wellness seminars. Sign up now to begin your own journey.
Fit23, a collaboration between MC Healthcare Inc. and Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, is offering people in the surrounding communities of Pittsburgh a holistic approach to living healthier and more fulfilling lives. Weekly sessions will focus on the elements of the Circle of Wellness, which include:
- Emotional – Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships
- Environmental – Good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being
- Financial – Satisfaction with current and future financial situations
- Intellectual – Recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills
- Occupational – Personal satisfaction and enrichment from one’s work
- Physical – Recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep
- Social – Developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system
- Spiritual – Expanding a sense of purpose and meaning in life
Are you a wellness professional or vendor interested in inspiring people in nearby Atlanta BeltLine neighborhoods? Now is your chance to make a significant impact by sharing your expertise in any of the Circle of Wellness focus areas. Sign up to join us and learn more at our virtual information session on Friday, Aug. 5 at 10 a.m.
Fit23 is part of the ABP Free Fitness Program powered by lululemon. Thank you also to our supporters Kaiser Permanente and Ponce City Market.