Race through five historic neighborhoods will showcase the Eastside Trail and raise funds for Atlanta BeltLine Partnership programs and initiatives
Atlanta BeltLine Partnership invites runners, walkers, rollers and strollers of all fitness levels to join in the ninth annual Atlanta BeltLine Eastside 10k presented by Delta Air Lines on Saturday, December 7, 2019.
- Runners, walkers, strollers, children and pets — everybody’s welcome!
- The race starts at 9:30 am on Krog Street, between Stove Works and Krog Street Market near the Atlanta BeltLine Center. Race check-in begins at 8 am. Pre-race packet pickup and mailed bib options are also available.
- The course showcases the Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail, with participants passing through the historic neighborhoods of Old Fourth Ward, Inman Park, Poncey-Highland, Virginia-Highland and Midtown. The route includes a short stretch through Piedmont Park before returning to the Eastside Trail, with the finish line on the Eastside Trail just south of the Atlanta BeltLine Center.
- The morning’s events include a pre-race warmup, community celebration with local businesses, hydration station, snacks and freebies, music and more with neighbors and friends. At the finish line, 21+ registrants will also be able to enjoy complimentary beverages from New Realm Brewery and Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
- $42 Early Bird Registration through November 6.
$45 Regular Registration through December 6.
$50 Race Day Registration on December 7.
- The Eastside 10k is an official AJC Peachtree Road Race qualifier.
What: Atlanta BeltLine Eastside 10k
When: Saturday, December 7, 2019; Race day check-in starts at 8 am; Race starts at 9:30 am
Where: Atlanta Stove Works Building, 112 Krog Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
Medals will be awarded to the top three overall male and female finishers. The top three overall male and female Masters finishers (40+), Grand Masters finishers (50+), Senior Masters (60+) finishers. Top three finishers in each age category will also receive medals. Participants 21 and older will receive a complimentary beverage from New Realm Brewing and Tito’s Handmade Vodka after the race.
Participants are encouraged to create or join a team and help raise funds in support of the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership. The top fundraising team will receive BeltLine swag including special edition Atlanta BeltLine ABETTERBUZZ t-shirts, sunglasses, and passes to an Old Fourth Distillery tour and tasting. The top individual fundraiser of $250 or more will receive a Penguin Encounter and admission for four to the Georgia Aquarium, $50 Bar Mercado gift card and four passes to an Old Fourth Distillery tour and tasting. Every individual who raises $60 or more will receive a BeltLine tote bag with swag and goodies.
Early Packet Pickup
Race participants can avoid the lines at race day check-in by picking up their race packet early:
- Saturday, November 30, 12-4 pm at the Atlanta BeltLine Center
112 Krog St NE, Suite 14, Atlanta, GA 30307
- Friday, December 6, 11:30 am – 8:00 pm at Road Runner Sports
3765 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342
Getting to the Event
We encourage everyone to walk, bike, ride-share or take public transportation to the Eastside 10k. Stove Works is located within walking distance of the Inman Park/Reynoldstown MARTA Station. Directions to the event location can be found here. If you will be driving to the event, a map that shows parking options in the area can be found here.
About the Run.Walk.Go! Race Series
The Atlanta BeltLine Eastside 10k is part of the 2019 Run.Walk.Go! Race Series. In April more than 800 participants enjoyed our first Northside 5k in five years, and in July more than 1,400 runners participated in the Westside 5/8/13k. All Run.Walk.Go! race proceeds benefit the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, the nonprofit that raises funds and builds broad-based support and programming for the Atlanta BeltLine project.
Joining presenting sponsor Delta Air Lines in supporting this year’s race are silver sponsors New Realm Brewing, Northside Hospital, Resurgens Orthopaedics and Tito’s Handmade Vodka; bronze sponsors Astra Group, Inc., Icebox and Road Runner Sports; and in-kind sponsors Asana Partners, Batdorf & Bronson Coffee Roasters, Revolution Doughnuts and The Coca-Cola Company.
For Eastside 10k sponsorship inquiries, please contact Salisha Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Contact: Jess Hunt-Ralston, Director of Marketing and Communications, Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, email@example.com or 404-446-4414.
Here’s a map of the course for the 2019 Eastside 10k: