|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Places to Go
Parks & Trails
The Southwest Connector Spur Trail is the hilliest of the four trail segments, and the perfect training area for the Atlanta Triathlon Kids. Check out the latest “Life On the Atlanta BeltLine” video, highlighting a special bond between these young people and the Atlanta Police Department’s dedicated Path Force Unit. Watch now →
Located in ABP’s Stoveworks offices with direct access to the Eastside Trail, the Center is funded by private philanthropy and offers a place for people to learn about the Atlanta BeltLine through exhibits, interactive displays and programs that highlight the project’s history, scope and impact. Learn more.
Things to Do
Events, Health & Fitness, & Tours
Ways to Give
Volunteer & Contribute
News, Gallery, Archives, & Communications
Overview, Planning, Progress, & Engage
Development, Outreach, & Communications
Companions on our journey:
- Atlanta BeltLine Releases its First Community Survey Results
- Open Call for Artists – Get Your Sculpture in Enota Park!
- Clyde Higgs Named Interim CEO of Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.
- Atlanta BeltLine Housing Working Group Releases Report on Affordability
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms and Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. Announce Purchase of Westside Corridor Property