AB67 is comprised of leading young professionals (under 45) who have shown an interest in serving as advocates for the Atlanta BeltLine in support of the mission of the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership.
Join AB67 to Make a Difference
Membership is comprised of a diverse group of individuals who represent various industries, organizations, and communities interested in the success of the Atlanta BeltLine vision, including artists, philanthropists, partners, sponsors, and educators, as well as health and wellness, nonprofit and business professionals
View Program Criteria
Member Commitments and Responsibilities
- Attend quarterly meetings to be briefed on the progress of the organization as well as current events and activities. (These meetings will contain a networking component)
- Regular committee meetings as needed by each committee and members will assist with various projects and events which may require an additional time commitment.
- Within the first 3 months of service, members will be required to complete an Atlanta BeltLine Bus Tour.
- AB67 members are required to participate in at least 2 ABP events each calendar year.
- AB67 members commit to giving or sourcing an annual personal contribution.
- Nominations (including self-nominations) should be sent to the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership at email@example.com, with a professional bio for review.
- Recruitment begins in late summer for the following calendar year’s AB67 class.
- All candidates will be evaluated by the Recruitment Committee based on current capacity, as well as the current make-up of the group. It is important that a variety of individuals across various sectors and communities are selected to achieve a diverse, balanced membership.
- Candidates will be required to submit a formal application with a statement of purpose and to participate in an interview with a member of the Recruitment Committee and/or Atlanta BeltLine staff member.
Terms of Service
Members agree to serve a two-year term. Those seeking to renew their term may be eligible for re-nomination pending current capacity.