|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Places to Go
Parks & Trails
The Southwest Connector Spur Trail is the hilliest of the four trail segments, and the perfect training area for the Atlanta Triathlon Kids. Check out the latest “Life On the Atlanta BeltLine” video, highlighting a special bond between these young people and the Atlanta Police Department’s dedicated Path Force Unit. Watch now →
Located in ABP’s Stoveworks offices with direct access to the Eastside Trail, the Center is funded by private philanthropy and offers a place for people to learn about the Atlanta BeltLine through exhibits, interactive displays and programs that highlight the project’s history, scope and impact. Learn more.
Things to Do
Events, Health & Fitness, & Tours
Ways to Give
Volunteer & Contribute
News, Gallery, Archives, & Communications
Overview, Planning, Progress, & Engage
Development, Outreach, & Communications
Companions on our journey:
Be a Part of Planning the Atlanta BeltLine
There are many different ways for people to get involved in the Atlanta BeltLine. This is a project by the community for the community, and residents have an active role in every phase of the process. Study Groups and Advisory Boards are opportunities to engage in high-level discussion with neighbors, planners, developers, and elected officials tasked with making the Atlanta BeltLine happen.
- Chief Equity and Inclusion Officer Position Created at Atlanta BeltLine
- Atlanta BeltLine Partnership Announces Opening of the Atlanta BeltLine Center
- Public Meeting: Advisory Boards Annual Public Presentation
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Announces Free Performance in Historic Fourth Ward Park Amphitheater on May 10
- We want to hear from you in our community survey!