|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Run.Walk.Go! Community Builders
Raise Money for your Organization!
Become a Community Builder. We’ll donate $5 for every registrant you sign up to our Run.Walk.Go! Race Series.
The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership accomplishes the most when we’re working with partners in the community – and we realize that fundraising for good causes is important work. That’s why when you become a Community Builder with our Run.Walk.Go! Race Series, we’ll donate $5 to your organization for every registrant that uses the special code we assign specifically to your group – it’s that simple.
Complete the simple application form below for your nonprofit group. We’ll review your information and assign your code once your application is approved. Then it’s up to you to encourage everyone you know to Run.Walk.Go! with us. Following each individual event in the series, your group will receive a donation equal to $5 for every paid registration that uses your code.
While many groups will meet our definition of a Community Builder – whether you’re a Girl Scout Troop, school-based foundation, charity, or formal running club – the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership reserves the right to exclude organizations whose mission and/or values are inconsistent with the vision of the Atlanta BeltLine.
The not-so-fine print:
- Registrants MUST apply the code at the point of registration in order to qualify toward your total.
- Program applies to new registrations only – prior registrants are not eligible.
- This offer is valid for participants registering for individual events in the Run.Walk.Go! Series (example: Northside 5K, Southwest 5K, Southeast 8K, or the Eastside 10K), NOT registrations for the entire series.
- Checks will be made payable to the organization and mailed to the address specified in the application.
- Checks will be mailed within 30 days of the date of the event.
Become a Community Builder Now
Complete the application below to apply for your nonprofit group. Your application will be reviewed and a member of the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership will contact you upon application review.