March 6, 2019
November Project: Each workout differs, but utilizes the space around them. A combination of running, body weight moves and plyometrics will keep the heart rate high. The workouts are creative and fun, and approachable to all fitness levels regardless of ability level or age. All you have to do is #justshowup.
Check (https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/3?cid=bm92ZW1iZXJwcm9qZWN0YXRsQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ) for updates!!
Interested in submitting a proposal for Art on the Atlanta BeltLine? Join us for an information session and have your questions answered about getting your art out in the largest outdoor art exhibition in the south!
Upcoming information sessions:
- 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- Location: Kai Lin Art (Westside) – 999 Brady Ave NW #7, Atlanta, GA 30318
- 10:00 a.m., Saturday, March 23, 2019
- Location: Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. Office (Downtown) – 100 Peachtree St. NW, Suite 2300, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Online – A video session will be available at art.beltline.org