February 23, 2019
Come join an REI Outdoor School Instructor and other like-minded adventurers on a morning hike watching the sun rise over the city of Atlanta. You will see Atlanta from a different perspective while learning a few tips to make hiking more comfortable. You’ll have so much fun making new friends and soaking in the views that you won’t even notice you are getting some great exercise too! This is an invigorating way to start your day. Hiking in the morning will boost your energy level and increase your ability to focus throughout the day.
- Introduce you to some local natural places
- Gain basic hiking skills
- Start your day right
- Meet other local hikers
* This is class is open to residents who live in neigbhorhoods adjacent to the new Westside Atlanta Beltline Trail. Please see ticket information for more details.
Free homeowner empowerment workshops for 2019 will focus on helping people understand and file for their property tax homestead exemption. (Arthur Langford Jr. Recreation Center, 1614 Arthur Langford Junior Place Southwest, Atlanta, GA 30315)
Interested in submitting a proposal for Art on the Atlanta BeltLine? Join us for an information session and have your questions answered about getting your art out in the largest outdoor art exhibition in the south!
Upcoming information sessions:
- 1:30 p.m., Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Location: The Bakery – 825 Warner St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310 (Westside Trail)
- 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- Location: Kai Lin Art (Westside) – 999 Brady Ave NW #7, Atlanta, GA 30318
- 10:00 a.m., Saturday, March 23, 2019
- Location: Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. Office (Downtown) – 100 Peachtree St. NW, Suite 2300, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Online – A video session will be available at art.beltline.org