|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Places to Go
Parks & Trails
The Southwest Connector Spur Trail is the hilliest of the four trail segments, and the perfect training area for the Atlanta Triathlon Kids. Check out the latest “Life On the Atlanta BeltLine” video, highlighting a special bond between these young people and the Atlanta Police Department’s dedicated Path Force Unit. Watch now →
Located in ABP’s Stoveworks offices with direct access to the Eastside Trail, the Center is funded by private philanthropy and offers a place for people to learn about the Atlanta BeltLine through exhibits, interactive displays and programs that highlight the project’s history, scope and impact. Learn more.
Things to Do
Events, Health & Fitness, & Tours
Ways to Give
Volunteer & Contribute
News, Gallery, Archives, & Communications
Overview, Planning, Progress, & Engage
Development, Outreach, & Communications
Companions on our journey:
- There's a message there': Forsyth County resident's piece selected for Atlanta mural festival
- VIDEO: This Atlanta activist explains his view of the Beltline
- Work Begins On Westside Park, What Will Eventually Be Atlanta’s Biggest Park
- Atlanta breaks ground on city’s biggest park at Bellwood Quarry
- Ground broken for Westside Park at Bellwood Quarry
Stay in the loop.
There’s always something new happening on the Atlanta BeltLine. Like us on Facebook to get it all in your News Feed.