|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. (ABI) is seeking a videographer to shoot, produce, and edit a minimum of 24 videos of varying lengths showcasing stories of community members, art, and program elements. The duration of the contract would be for one year. The budget is a monthly retainer of $1,500.
Description and scope of videos:
ABI has historically produced series of videos, averaging 2-5 minutes in length, and desires to continue these themes:
- 3 “Life on the Atlanta BeltLine” videos (see samples here)
- 12 “Business on the Atlanta BeltLine” videos (see samples here)
- 3 Art on the Atlanta BeltLine videos, including:
- Lantern Parade
- An artist and their work in progress
- Recap of performances
- 4 informational videos on the following topics:
- Transit and transportation
- Trails and parks
- Community engagement
- Economic development
- 2 special event videos:
- Eastside Trail grand opening
- Southside Trail interim state opening
The pace of work may vary depending on need. While ABI generally coordinates most production elements (i.e., interviewees, interview questions, locations, schedules, etc.), we may rely upon a videographer for a degree of autonomy and creativity.
ABI also requests to retain b-roll for media requests and other potential uses in the future. The b-roll and final video products would become property of ABI. A licensing agreement would establish the details.
The VP of Brand, Content, and Strategic Initiatives for Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. will serve as the “Project Manager” and supervise the Consultant. Please submit quotes (including scope of services and work samples) by the end of the day on Friday, May 24, 2019 to Twanna Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon selection of a quote, the successful vendor will be required to submit the following:
- Certificate of Existence from Ga Secretary of State
- Certificate of Insurance
- Copy of DBE Certification if applicable