|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Places to Go
Parks & Trails
The Southwest Connector Spur Trail is the hilliest of the four trail segments, and the perfect training area for the Atlanta Triathlon Kids. Check out the latest “Life On the Atlanta BeltLine” video, highlighting a special bond between these young people and the Atlanta Police Department’s dedicated Path Force Unit. Watch now →
Things to Do
Events, Health & Fitness, & Tours
Ways to Give
Volunteer & Contribute
News, Gallery, Archives, & Communications
Overview, Planning, Progress, & Engage
Development, Outreach, & Communications
Companions on our journey:
Photo / Video Request Confirmation
Your request has been submitted.
We will follow up with you shortly to provide more information.
An representative from Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.’s Communications Department will reach out to you in the next 24-48 hours. If you have an immediate need or are working on a deadline, please contact Jenny Odom at 404.477.3659 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atlanta BeltLine Secures Remaining Land in Northeast Corridor
- Play Day at Boulevard Crossing Park
- It’s a Wrap – Your Westside Trail
- Atlanta BeltLine Partnership and Kaiser Permanente of Georgia Announce Inaugural Westside Trail Community Health Grant Recipients
- Kirkwood Avenue Road Closure in Effect October 4