|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Washington Park Jamboree
Come Join us at the 2016 Washington Park Jamboree!
Free neighborhood festival at Washington Park to include a variety of fun activities, music, and games to promote healthy, active living for adults and children of all ages.
The Washington Park Jamboree presented by Kaiser Permanente will take place on Saturday, April 16th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., featuring a neighborhood festival atmosphere with games, music and food. It will serve as the official kick-off for the Atlanta BeltLine Free Fitness Series, with live fitness demonstrations and professional instructors. The first Atlanta BeltLine Play Day of the year will round out a full offering of outdoor fun for all ages, with a host of sports and activities led by trained coaches.
- Live music and dance performances.
- Food trucks offering health conscious menu options for purchase.
- Fresh produce from local growers and on-site cooking demonstrations.
- Free health and wellness screenings from a select group of healthcare providers and clinical staff.
- Character and mascot appearances.
- Meet staff from the Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. and the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership and learn more about the project and our programs.
- Bike education classes.
- Trained coaches and instructors to facilitate a variety of free sports and physical activities for all ages.
- Free fitness demonstrations open to attendees of all ages.
- The announcement of 2015 Atlanta BeltLine Active Lifestyle winner.
For More Information
- Sponsorship Inquiries: contact Salisha Evans, Director of Partnerships, at Salisha@atlblp.org.
- Event Programming: contact Alice Weston, Program Manager, at Alice@atlblp.org.
- Press Inquiries: contact John Becker, Communications Coordinator at John@atlblp.org.
- Volunteer Opportunities: to volunteer for this event please go to http://www.handsonatlanta.org