|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Connecting Atlanta's rich history to a vibrant future. Learn more
Become a Member
You Can Help the Atlanta BeltLine Grow
The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership has successfully advanced the Atlanta BeltLine and has served as the unprecedented urban redevelopment project’s link to the private sector. Your tax-deductible contribution will support us in keeping the community’s vision of the Atlanta BeltLine on track and the momentum building through programs that engage the community while energizing the City of Atlanta and surrounding regions.
What will my contribution support?
- Free guided tours that expose thousands of residents to the Atlanta BeltLine
- Adopt the Atlanta BeltLine, which enables dozens of businesses and community organizations to care for the Atlanta BeltLine
- Atlanta BeltLine Speakers Bureau, which educates over 1,000 Atlantans annually
- Atlanta BeltLine Ambassadors, who are volunteers empowered to disseminate Atlanta BeltLine information in their communities, places of work, and other locations in town
- Atlanta BeltLine Information Booth reaching thousands of people at festivals and events throughout the city
- Special events like the Atlanta BeltLine Bike Tour, Atlanta BeltLine Night at the Braves, Earth Day Clean-up, ground breakings and openings of parks and trails, and more
- Robust communications through beltline.org, social media, enews, and more
- The formation of cross-sector collaborations – like the creation of the Atlanta Land Trust Collaborative to advance permanently affordable housing – that address the social impacts of Atlanta BeltLine development.
There are a number of levels at which you can become a member to receive exciting member benefits:
|Membership Type||Donation Amount||Member Benefits|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Member||$25 - $99||Recognition as an Atlanta BeltLine Member in annual campaign e-newsletter|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Member||$100 - $249||All of the benefits of a $25-$99 Member, plus... Atlanta BeltLine T-Shirt (Large)|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Supporter||$250 - $499||All of the benefits of a $100-$249 Member, plus... Atlanta BeltLine Hat|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Supporter||$500 - $999||All of the benefits of a $250-$499 Supporter, plus... Members-only reservations for weekly Atlanta BeltLine Tours|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Patron||$1,000 - $2,499||All of the benefits of a $500-$999 Supporter, plus... Invitation to select Atlanta BeltLine Member events and briefings|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Patron||$2,500 - $4,999||All of the benefits of a $1,000-$2,499 Patron, plus... Invitation to Atlanta BeltLine Night at the Braves VIP Event|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Benefactor||$5,000 - $9,999||All of the benefits of a $2,500-$4,999 Patron, plus... Private Atlanta BeltLine Tour (90 or180 minutes) for 30 guests|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Benefactor||$10,000+||All of the benefits of a $5,000-$9,999 Benefactor, plus... Private Atlanta BeltLine Tour (90 or180 minutes) for 30 guests including breakfast or lunch|
Ready to Become a Member?
- Choose your donation amount from the Membership Levels above.
- Click “Donate”, and enter your donation amount. It’s simple and safe!
- After your donation, we’ll contact you with details related to your membership level.
An Atlanta BeltLine Membership makes a great gift! If you would like to give a membership as a gift:
- Click “Donate” and indicate in the “Purpose” field on the payment screen that you are making your contribution as a gift
- Email Sharron@AtlBeltLinePartnership.org with the name and address of the person to whom you are giving the membership as well as any special instructions (e.g. please don’t notify them until after a certain date)
- You will receive an email confirmation that we received your gifting instructions.
If you prefer to mail your contribution, please send it to:
Atlanta BeltLine Partnership
PO Box 93351
Atlanta, GA 30377
Thank You to Our 2013 Members!
Georgia Power Foundation
Cartel Properties, Inc.
Mr. B. Harvey Hill, Jr.
Mr. and Mrs. Joel P. Iverson
Marie and Steve Nygren
Samuel E. Allen
Edith S. Hornor
Gurdon Horner – In memory of Matteo Moore
Becky, Olivia, Ryan, and Kevin Maher
Gale F. Barnett
Stephanie Bond, Inc.
Mary Vincent Chapman
Bartow B. Duncan, Jr.
Eagle Learning, Inc
Trent and Martha Johnson
Mr. Victor Kucek
George H. Lanier
Cathy & Peter Millichap
Ms. Elizabeth E. Neely
Holly and Reese Porter
R. Scott Pyron
Rose Garden Club
Ms. Jonni Vann
Ann & Denny Webb