|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Become a Member
You Can Help the Atlanta BeltLine Grow
Your tax-deductible contribution to the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership will support us in keeping the community’s vision of the Atlanta BeltLine on track and the momentum building through programs that engage and energize the Atlanta community and surrounding regions.
What will my contribution support?
- Free guided tours that expose thousands of residents to the Atlanta BeltLine
- Adopt the Atlanta BeltLine, which enables dozens of businesses and community organizations to care for the Atlanta BeltLine
- Atlanta BeltLine Speakers Bureau, which educates over 1,000 Atlantans annually
- Atlanta BeltLine Ambassadors, who are volunteers empowered to disseminate Atlanta BeltLine information in their communities, places of work, and other locations in town
- Atlanta BeltLine Information Booth reaching thousands of people at festivals and events throughout the city
- Special events like the Atlanta BeltLine Bike Tour, Atlanta BeltLine Night at the Braves, Earth Day Clean-up, ground breakings and openings of parks and trails, and more
- Robust communications through beltline.org, social media, enews, and more
- The formation of cross-sector collaborations – like the creation of the Atlanta Land Trust Collaborative to advance permanently affordable housing – that address the social impacts of Atlanta BeltLine development.
There are a number of levels at which you can become a member to receive exciting member benefits:
|Membership Type||Donation Amount||Member Benefits|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Benefactor||$10,000+||All of the benefits of a $5,000-$9,999 Benefactor, plus... Private Atlanta BeltLine Tour (90 or180 minutes) for 30 guests including breakfast or lunch|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Benefactor||$5,000 - $9,999||All of the benefits of a $2,500-$4,999 Patron, plus... Private Atlanta BeltLine Tour (90 or180 minutes) for 30 guests|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Patron||$2,500 - $4,999||All of the benefits of a $1,000-$2,499 Patron, plus... Invitation to Atlanta BeltLine Night at the Braves VIP Event|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Patron||$1,000 - $2,499||All of the benefits of a $500-$999 Supporter, plus... Invitation to select Atlanta BeltLine Member events and briefings|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Supporter||$500 - $999||All of the benefits of a $250-$499 Supporter, plus... Members-only reservations for weekly Atlanta BeltLine Tours|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Supporter||$250 - $499||All of the benefits of a $100-$249 Member, plus... Atlanta BeltLine Hat|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Member||$100 - $249||All of the benefits of a $25-$99 Member, plus... Atlanta BeltLine T-Shirt (Large)|
|Atlanta Beltline Partnership Member||$25 - $99||Recognition as an Atlanta BeltLine Member in annual campaign e-newsletter|
Membership Makes a Great Gift
An Atlanta BeltLine Membership makes a great gift! If you would like to give a membership as a gift:
- Make a donation, and indicate in the “Purpose” field on the payment screen that you are making your contribution as a gift.
- Email Lindsey@AtlBeltLinePartnership.org with the name and address of the person to whom you are giving the membership, as well as any special instructions (e.g., please don’t notify them until after a certain date).
- If you wish to mail your contribution, please indicate your gift preferences and send it to:
Atlanta BeltLine Partnership
PO Box 93351
Atlanta, GA 30377
If you provide and email address, you will receive an email confirmation that we received your gifting instructions.
Thank You to Our 2013 Members!
The 2492 Fund
The Coca-Cola Foundation
John and Mary Franklin Foundation
Georgia Power Foundation
Jennifer and Graham Dorian
Porsche Cars North America
Morgens West Foundation
Mr. and Mrs. R. Charles Shufeldt
Helen and Ray Weeks
Cartel Properties, Inc.
Lane and Richard Courts
B. Harvey Hill, Jr.
Mr. and Mrs. Joel P. Iverson
Penelope and Raymond McPhee
Marie and Steve Nygren
Samuel E. Allen
Anne R. Harris
Edith S. Hornor
Becky, Olivia, Ryan and Kevin Maher
Midtown Atlanta Rotary Foundation
Ansley Park Garden Club
Gale F. Barnett
Lucy W. Bigham
Stephanie Bond, Inc.
Mary Vincent Chapman
Bartow B. Duncan, Jr.
Eagle Learning, Inc.
Amanda K. Hoffman
Trent and Martha Johnson
George H. Lanier
Bob and Dee Milledge
Cathey and Peter Millichap
Elizabeth E. Neely
Holly and Reese Porter
R. Scott Pyron
Martha W. Rees
Rose Garden Club
Caroline Q. Stubbs
Ms. Jonni Vann
Ann and Denny Webb