|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Atlanta BeltLine Tour
Climb aboard the Atlanta BeltLine tour bus and sit back to learn about the Atlanta BeltLine concept and history; to hear details and updates regarding project planning, implementation and development; and to witness first hand the transformative effect the project will have on Atlanta BeltLine neighborhoods and the City of Atlanta. There is simply no better way to learn about the Atlanta BeltLine than to take a tour!
- Reservations are required. Participants must check in by 9:15 a.m.
- Reservations for the following month open at 9:00 a.m. on the 15th of each current month.
- Tours depart from the Inman Park MARTA station promptly at 9:30 a.m. and return by 12:30 p.m. (Tours include a brief rest stop in West End)
- Inman Park MARTA station is located at 1055 Dekalb Avenue, NE, Atlanta, GA 30307.
- Tours provide the only public access to Bellwood Quarry, the future site of Westside Reservoir and Park.
- Wear comfortable clothing for sitting on the bus and minimal walking.
- The tour will make a stop in the West End neighborhood for a bathroom break and will stop in Bellwood Quarry for a viewing of the future reservoir and park. Both stops involve minimal walking.
- Lunch, snacks or other refreshments are not included on the tour. You are welcome to bring your own. Bottled water is provided.
- There are no restrooms at the Inman Park MARTA station. A bathroom break is provided on the tour; however, please plan ahead before you meet the tour at Inman Park MARTA station.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are requested 24 hours or more before your scheduled tour date.
Please consider a donation: Atlanta BeltLine bus tours cost the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership $35 per person. Donations from foundations, corporations, and individuals like you enable us to provide these tours free-of-charge to anyone who wants to learn more about the Atlanta BeltLine. During the checkout process for your FREE tour, you will see the option to give an optional donation.