|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Atlanta BeltLine Night at the Hawks
Join the Team!
You + Atlanta Hawks = a winning combination for the Atlanta BeltLine.
Come support the Atlanta BeltLine and cheer on the Atlanta Hawks as they take on the Memphis Grizzlies. Discounted tickets are only $10! Ticket sales end game day at noon, so don’t delay!
A limited number of seats are reserved in section 308, rows C, and E-T, as well as section 309, rows J-M, so get your tickets early and sit with your fellow Atlanta BeltLine supporters!
Enjoy these special Atlanta BeltLine Night with the Hawks activities as well:
- If you are able to arrive by 5 p.m. and would like to join the NBA players courtside to watch the warm-up activities, please be sure to reserve your seat when you purchase your game ticket. This is limited to the first 50 patrons to reserve a spot.***Please note: All spots for this opportunity have been filled.***
- Join us at 6 p.m. near the “Phillips Experience” for the Atlanta BeltLine Pre-Game Reception, where we will announce the winner of the official, autographed Hawks team basketball! The reception is free and open to all, but please let us know when you purchase your ticket if you plan to join us so that we can plan accordingly.
- Remember to wear your Atlanta BeltLine apparel to show off your spirit! Don’t have any yet? Sport some blue or green instead!
Proceeds from ticket sales benefit the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership.
Game Day Details
There are no eTickets so please plan to pick up your tickets at the Atlanta BeltLine table located near the CNN Center entrance to Phillips Arena, between China Breeze and Roman Delight restaurants.
- 5 p.m. – For those who were able to secure a spot in the NBA player warm-up activities, please be sure to arrive by 5 p.m.
- 6 p.m. – The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership pre-game reception begins at 6 p.m. The reception is located in the Phillips Experience, near the CNN Center entrance to Phillips Arena (between China Breeze and Roman Delight restaurants).
- 7:15 p.m. – Stick around the reception for a group photo with the Atlanta Hawks cheerleaders – and maybe Harry the Hawk as well!