|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Artists’ Panel Discussion
Art on the BeltLine artists come together to discuss the inspiration and process behind their work.
On Sunday, September 9 from 3-5 p.m., Art on the Atlanta BeltLine welcomes art enthusiasts, artists, and the general public to a panel discussion with selected artists from this year’s exhibition. Following on the heels of the exhibition’s opening day, the panel discussions will delve into what inspired the works of art and performances that will be on display through November 2012. The panel includes:
- Blake Dalton of Crossover Movement Arts, whose performing work is “Your Footsteps Bring Life: Traveling the Atlanta BeltLine.”
- Chantelle Rytter of the Krewe of the Grateful Gluttons whose performing work is the Atlanta BeltLine Lantern Parade celebrating the Eastside Trail.
- Edward Wenzer whose visual work is titled “Two Rooms of Uncertain Purpose.”
- Karen Shacham whose visual work is titled “Couples Reimagined.”
- Susan Champeny whose visual piece is titled “ReinCARnation Hubcap Lily Pads”
- Lamar Barber whose visual piece is titled “Sound Poles: Heavier Than Water.”
Details on these and all of our artists’ can be found on art.beltline.org/artists. Please join us at Park’s Edge in Inman Park (situated on the Eastside Trail’s spur up to the Freedom Park PATH) for complimentary appetizers, a cash bar, and an insightful, art-filled afternoon.