Mausiki Scales and the Common Ground Collective
The outdoor theater at Historic Fourth Ward Park is host to many events, including fitness, music, performances, and other activities. Pictured here is Mausiki Scales and the Common Ground Collective for Art on the Atlanta BeltLine 2015.
Hiking + Yoga = Trail Yoga
Why just hike or jog the local trail, or just spend time in the studio doing Yoga when you can combine the two activities to create a different way to build strength, flexibility and endurance. Join our Outdoor School Yoga & Fitness instructors for a class that will include a hike or jog along a local trail that will include a field Yoga session. We have designed the "Trail Yoga" sessions to target various levels of exercise and vary in length and intensity.
This event has passed.
Skills you’ll learn
- Offer interactive opportunities to take your exercise program into the outdoors
- Combine traditional outdoor fitness activities with strength building exercises for increased performance
- Change up your routine to include exercise and activity utilizing resources found in the outdoors
- Meet in the Washington Park Tennis Center.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.633.6508
Trail Yoga – REI Nature’s Gym Information
Required Legal Form
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see “Required Legal Form” for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.