During this four-hour class, you’ll learn to start and stop smoothly while balancing comfortably on a bike. This class is the foundation of all our cycling classes, and is designed to prepare first time riders to progress to the next class – Beginning Bike Skills (separate registration required). Our How to Ride a Bike class is for adults and kids 12 and older; for children 11 and under we offer a separate How to Ride a Bike for Kids class. REI Novara bikes and bike helmets will be provided / For Children 12-17 years old, adults must be present at the class location.
Meet at the Washington Park Natatorium.
Skills you’ll learn
- How to balance.
- How to adjust the bike to your size.
- How to shift and brake.
- How to fall off your bike effectively.
- Prepare you for our Introduction to Mountain Biking and Introduction to Road Cycling instructional outings.
- FREE, limited to 8 participants. Limited space – reserve your spot!
- For class or registration information contact: email@example.com or 404.633.6508
How To Ride A Bike Class Information
Required Legal Form
This course requires the participant to read and sign a liability release form before participating. Please see “Required Legal Form” for the session you are registering for. You will need to print, sign and bring the form to your class.