The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership and Atlanta Bicycle Coalition offer free, guided bike tours of the Atlanta BeltLine on Saturday mornings at 10:00 a.m. and Sunday afternoons at 2 p.m. Enjoy the ride while you learn about the Atlanta BeltLine concept, history, and updates on project planning, implementation and development.
These tours will include rest stops highlighting assets and points of interest along the Atlanta BeltLine. Staff with the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition will lead the rides, and each group will have a ride sweep to help with any unexpected mechanical difficulties.
- When: Sunday afternoons
- Where: The Hammond’s House: 503 Peeples St. SW, Atlanta, GA 30310. Get a map and directions or take MARTA.
- Check-in: 1:45 p.m.
- Depart: 2:00 p.m. sharp
- Return: 5:00 p.m.
- Route: View Westside map
Brief Rest Stops:
- Gordon White Park
- Brown Middle School/Rose Circle Park
- Lionel Hampton greenspace
- Groups are limited to 20 participants on regularly scheduled tour dates.
- Reservations are required. Reservations for the following month open at 9:00 a.m. on the 25th of each month.
- Participants must check in 15 minutes before the ride starts.