Mausiki Scales and the Common Ground Collective
The outdoor theater at Historic Fourth Ward Park is host to many events, including fitness, music, performances, and other activities. Pictured here is Mausiki Scales and the Common Ground Collective for Art on the Atlanta BeltLine 2015.
Art on the Atlanta BeltLine Performances
A Day of Performances in Adair Park
The Lantern Parade is just the beginning of this exciting weekend - don't miss out on these FREE performances on the Westside Trail at Allene Avenue, across from the Urban Farm! From smooth jazz to contemporary dance, there's something for the whole family! Picnics, blankets, and chairs are encouraged. This part of the Atlanta BeltLine is near both the West End and Oakland City MARTA stations.
This event has passed.
Sept 7 at the Westside Trail near Allene Avenue and Catherine Street
- 2:00 pm: ZOETIC DANCE ENSEMBLE: If [Dance]
- 3:00 pm: BLACK DIAMOND [Band]
- 4:00 pm: GATEWAY PERFORMANCE PRODUCTIONS: 24 Grievances [Theater]
- 5:00 pm: JAMES PETE PETERSON AND THE BLUES IN THE HOUSE BAND: Smooth Jazz [Band]
- 6:00 pm: CROSSOVER MOVEMENT ARTS: The Stories We Build Make Us Real: Adventures on the Atlanta BeltLine[Dance]
- 7:00 pm: TERI LYRIC GREEN [Band]
- 7:45 pm: MAURICE CLIFFORD, LINDSEY BOLIN, ALEXANDRA HOLTZER, JEREMY NASH, ARIAN ZARRABI: Zero Point [Interactive Band]