|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
On Tuesday, June 19 from 6 to 8 p.m. the Atlanta BeltLine Quarterly Briefing will feature speakers from across the region to discuss the July 31 Regional Transportation Referendum. The $8.5 billion ballot initiative includes a set project list of regional transportation projects with 15% of the funding dedicated to local jurisdictions for local transportation priorities. The regional list includes a 10.2 mile transit project in the City of Atlanta that includes parts of the Atlanta BeltLine and Streetcar.
Featured speakers include:
- Norcross Mayor Bucky Johnson
- Atlanta City Councilman H. Lamar Willis
- Kevin Ross and Paul Bennecke of the Metro Atlanta Voter Education Network
- Tom Weyandt, Transportation Policy Advisory for Mayor Kasim Reed
- Kathryn Lawler, Manager of External Affairs for the Atlanta Regional Commission
The Quarterly Briefing will be held at Trees Atlanta, 225 Chester Ave, Atlanta, GA 30316 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Stay in the loop.
There’s always something new happening on the Atlanta BeltLine. Like us on Facebook to get it all in your News Feed.