|Get Atlanta BeltLine updates right in your inbox!|
The Atlanta BeltLine
Where Atlanta Comes Together. Learn more
Time is running out to purchase the few remaining 2 bedroom/2 bathroom homes in the Lofts at Reynoldstown Crossing with $64,800 in down payment assistance!! City of Atlanta teachers, fire fighters, and police officers receive even more in down payment assistance – up to $100,000 off of the purchase price of a home!
Could this be your new home? Find out at our open houses March 10 and 11 from 12 – 5 p.m.! A lender will be onsite for pre-approvals. Please contact the lenders (info is below) to find out what is needed to get your approval.
Stunning homes with hardwood floors throughout, new applicances, and high ceilings next to the Atlanta BeltLine. Authentic loft living at is best!
- Oak hardwood floors throughout
- Floor-to-ceiling commercial-grade windows
- All new appliances including refrigerator, range, diswasher, microwave, stackable washer/dryer
- Master bedroom with his/hers customizable closets
- Master bathroom with glassed-in shower and jetted tub
- Patio off the living room, juliette balcony in the master bedroom
- Concrete and/or brick exposure
- Rooftop deck with skyline views
- Fitness center
- Individual storage units
- Swimming pool with sun shelf
- Hot tub
- Direct access to the Atlanta BeltLine
Down Payment Assistance Requirements
- Must be a primary residence
- Cannot currently own a property
- Sound credit with minimum credit score 620
- Must contribute $1500 of own funds towards closing and be able to provide documentation of the source of funds
- Must attend an Invest Atlanta-approved, 8-hour homebuyers’ seminar
- Income maximum for 1-2 person household is $68,300; $78,545 for 3 or more
- Complete a loan application with preferred lender and provide copies of federal tax return transcripts for the past 3 years along with other required documents
Must be pre-qualified by our preferred lender before writing a contract. Please contact Peter Berk with Bank of America at 678-557-9759 or Todd Shoemaker with Fifth Third Bank at 678-485-2922. For more information about this opportunity contact the sales agent, LaCressa Morrow at 404-808-1684 or email her at email@example.com for additional information.
New sales office hours! Tuesday and Thursday through Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. or by appointment (closed Monday and Wednesday).
Stay in the loop.
There’s always something new happening on the Atlanta BeltLine. Like us on Facebook to get it all in your News Feed.